chapter eleven

chapter warning ⚠️: a small (not even noticeable) description of a panic attack. use of needles (?)
——————————————————————

"Seokjin?"

The boy's eyes flickered up to the direction of the voice, squinting. He let out a shaky sigh and took a few small steps back. His eyes roamed Seokjin's features and torn expression. His eyes welled up as he stared at the purple bruises and small cuts that littered his brother's body. "Y-You said you wouldn't hurt him!" Jimin's voice cracked, his eyes trailing over to Suga.

"Pfft. He says a lot of things, sweetheart—"

"Ah! I said we would see. I never promised anything!" Suga lifted his hands up in defense. "Rm, get me the needle."

"Yoon—Suga, we talked about this—"

"Get me the needle."

Chills ran the groups spine when Suga's voice lowered a few octaves. Rm stared at the shorter male before he scoffed, taking off into the other direction.

He came back within minutes later, holding the said item. Suga seized Seokjin by the collar of his shirt, kicking his back harshly causing him to drop to his knees with a grunt. "I have a proposal," Suga announced, admiring the sharp object present in his pale hands. "You, Park Jimin, and your brother will work for us and I won't kill you or Kim Seokjin." He lowered the needle, placing it at Seokjin's neck. "If you refuse, I'll puncher this right through him and he'll die a slow and painful death."

"You fucking asshol—" Jimin ran forward, only to be stopped by a pair of muscular arms grabbing him from behind. He thrashed around, grunting.

"Suga! Why can't we just let them—"

"Fuck off, Jungkook!"

Suga pulled Seokjin's head back by his hair causing him to gasp. "It's your choice, sweetheart."

"I'm not joining your fucking gr—" Jimin stopped. His brother whimpered as the man holding him began to push the other side of the needle, whatever substances inside entering Seokjin's body. He let out a strangled sob, finding it harder and harder to breathe with each passing second. "NO! S-Stop! D—Don't do this, p-please." Jimin sobbed out as Seokjin began to pale. He fell to the ground, hyperventilating. "P-Ple-Please, just s-stop. I'll w-work for y-you! J—Just let fu-fucking h-him li-live." And, with that, Suga pulled out the needle and pushed the boy to the floor. Jimin slowly crawled to him with his cuffed hands, dropping to the floor and laying next to him as he breathed heavily.

"Heres the antidote, Joon. Use it as you please."

——————————————————————

[HAPPY PRIDE MONTH] 🏳️‍🌈

oof this chapter took a dark turn. i hope none of y'all hate me... ಥ_ಥ also, i noticed some people were adding this piece of crap to their reading lists and now i feel intimidated. 🤡
i love you all, lovelies! 💕💕