05

Arriving at home, the first thing Sicheng did was take out his contacts and put his glasses back on. Yuta liked them, so he felt obligated to do so. He didn't know why.

But even then, just thinking back to his handsome face, soft hands, and kind gestures made him warm inside. It was an odd warmth of which he had never experienced before. In some way, it terrified him. There was nothing guiding him.

Sicheng flopped onto his bed, ruffling his hair in the process. He was so conflicted for a reason that wasn't very clear. Reaching over to his nightstand, he turned off his light as it was hurting his sensitive eyes.

So there he lay, sprawled across his mattress in the dark with his ruminating mind pulling up scenarios that got only less and less relevant. His eyelids began to fall. And soon enough, whether it was by a miracle or something of the sort, Sicheng was able to take a midday nap in spite of his thoughts.

————

Waking up was the difficult thing. It was only a few hours past, yet Sicheng didn't want to move. However, he heard his obnoxious phone buzzing on the nightstand, so he would have to. He answered the call without putting in much physical effort.

"Hello?" He mumbled.

"Yah, why didn't you answer us?" Johnny's voice was heard clearly through the speaker of his phone.

"I fell asleep."

Johnny sighed. "Whatever, come over here. We wanna hang out."

Without answering his last remark, Sicheng hung up and put his coat on again, setting out to walk through the treacherous cold just to reach his friend's home.

After several minutes of walking, Taeyong answered the door and let him inside. His friends were all gathered on furniture as they usually were, probably gossiping. They stopped as Sicheng stepped in and sat on the floor in the middle of the group.

"Oh my gosh, your hair looks like crap." Jisung scooted down from the couch and onto the floor next to Sicheng. He tried to brush his hand through it but ended up getting caught in a knot. He stood up and grabbed a comb instead, fixing up the older's hair.

Johnny kicked himself back. "Oh hey jagi, we invited someone over today."

"Who?"

"Yuta." Ten answered with a dorkish smile on his face.

Sicheng's world was falling apart. He couldn't bear to look at Yuta for more than a few seconds without getting flustered, let alone however long he'd stay. His breath hitched. Jisung noticed his hyperventilating and tears. He made a sound in an attempt to warn his other friends, who rushed to help immediately. They were all huddled on the floor with Sicheng crying in the middle.

Then, Taeyong opened the door. In the frame was the Japanese boy, an image that he could only make out through blurs of the tears filling his eyes. Yuta's eyes widened at the sight. As if on an instinct, he ran to the frail boy with open arms, pushing others out of the way and embracing him in the tightest way possible.

Sicheng's cheek was pressed to Yuta's chest. He usually didn't like skinship, but he had to admit that he didn't want this to end. He was reminded of the intangible warmth he remembered thinking back on. Now, that warmth was material and surrounding him in every direction.

He felt bad for dampening his shirt with tears but it was not as though he could stop them. He didn't know how much time had passed while they were in that position, but it felt like forever. Yuta noticed the lessening movement of the Sicheng under him and released him, taking a look at the boy's face.

Yuta had already been through two panic attacks with him. Two too many. He could no longer let himself been seen like this. Sicheng stood and quickly ran into another room, his friends rushing to go with him. However, he locked them out.

Curled up on the floor against the door crying was not how he had planned to spend the afternoon, but it just so happens that's what he did.

He had to admit that he was tempted to jump out the window. And he would've had they not been on the third floor. So there he was, trapped in a room, a house that wasn't his.

Earlier that morning, he had met up with Ten and Yuta at a coffee shop. It was a delightful gathering. Sicheng got his suitcase back and he got to spend some much-needed time with Yuta. As much as he didn't want to admit it, he absolutely wanted him now more than ever. He had never had such close physical interactions with Yuta before, but he enjoyed it nonetheless. All he wanted to do now was curl up on his warm chest and hug the life out of him.

He had no idea how much time had passed. It was maybe around four or five, which would usually indicate that he should be heading home. But there was no way he was leaving now. After he had finished crying, he laid his head back against the door, noticing some faint voices coming from the other side. He pressed his ear to it.

"Does he do it a lot?" There was a voice that Sicheng recognized as Yuta's.

"Yeah, I guess. Maybe a panic disorder or something. All we know is that he has bad anxiety."

"On the plane...he did it then too. Are you sure he's okay?"

Great. Now he had an aquaintance believing that he was probably insane. His thoughts filled his ears rather than the voices. He therefore missed a bit of conversation. When Sicheng leaned back to the door, he heard a something nearing.

"I'll go."

When he felt the lock being picked, the first instinct he had was to curl up. The door was opened and gasps were heard. All of a sudden, that same warmth that had comforted him a while before returned as Yuta wrapped his arms around Sicheng.

————————

Happy New Year's Eve guys!🌟🌟🌟

Just to inform you, I'm actually working on some bonus chapters for my Colorless/Loose Luwoo series for my Wattpad anniversary and Christmas so I guess you have something to look forward to lol

I'm not sure where I'm going with this story at all and honestly I'm considering deleting it so please tell me what you think of this story so I can know your guys' honest opinions💕

Have a nice day! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!💕💓💗🌟😘💋❤️😍