17

No matter how long past midnight Sicheng waited, Kun never came to pick up his drunk friends. Luckily, they, including Jisung, were all asleep.

Still, he felt a little troubled.

loselose

Are you awake?

yuta💗

yep~

loselose

it's late and you should be asleep but

can you come over?

yuta💗

what will I do about the interview?

loselose

Bring your stuff over and leave it in the car?

Idk but don't do it if it'll be inconvenient

yuta💗

Oh no, I am definitely coming over

loselose

nonono turn back

yuta💗

Too late~ I left the moment you asked

loselose

I love you so much

Sicheng happily sat on the edge of his bed, waiting for Yuta to arrive. He did after 5 or so minutes, making Sicheng severely happy when he walked through the door.

"Is this why you wanted me to come over?" Yuta asked, signaling to all the drunk men on his floor and couch.

Sicheng nodded and grabbed Yuta's hand, pulling him over to his bed. He could barely see in the dark, but he still noticed how attractive Yuta looked in his sweatpants. Yuta lied down then sat up almost immediately, eyeing Sicheng up and down.

"You can't go to sleep like that! The jeans will cut into your stomach and leave a mark. Go change."

Sicheng looked down and nodded, getting clothes out of his dresser. He was feeling a bit confident and it was hard to see anyways, so he tried to quickly change without having to go into another room.

He noticed Yuta staring at him with wide eyes when he layed down. He suddenly felt embarrassed and covered his face in his hands. Yuta pulled him close. "That was so cute! You're adorable!"

Sicheng smiled and kissed him on the nose, secretly just trying to hide his red face. "I love you."

Yuta pulled him towards his chest after he rolled over, spooning him. He nuzzled into his nape and played with his hair, hoping that it would make Sicheng sleepy. It soon did, and they both eventually fell asleep, Yuta's fingers still tangled in his hair.

—————————

really short chapter but I love youuuu

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a nice day/night!💗💕💓❤️