06

He could tell the ambition to coo based on the tension in the room.

In this moment, he felt so vulnerable. Sicheng was at his weakest point for all the world to see. He could no longer feel comfortable in these arms, yet he couldn't push them away. He was limp.

"Jagiya, are you alright?" Johnny lept down, removing Yuta from the boy.

Sicheng let out sobs. He had nearly forgotten what started this in the first place. Johnny reassured him, patting him back and giving him affirmations. Yuta reached down again in an attempt to help, but only got hit on the arm by Johnny.

"Get out of my house." He said firmly.

Sicheng looked up momentarily, catching Yuta's sad eyes before he turned to walk out the door. It slammed behind him, leaving a silence in the room.

Donghyuck moved from his seat next to him. "Why are you upset, Sicheng?"

"I..I really like him...but...but I wasn't ready to...to see him..."

"Aw, Sicheng! He totally likes you too! You shouldn't be worried!" Ten assured him.

"But...but how do you know?"

"It's so obvious, the way he hugged you and always wants to be around you! He's asked me every time when he can see you again!"

So maybe his spirits were lifted. Sicheng smiled weakly, drying up his tears.

Sure, he now knew that he himself had these feelings, but confessions were another problem. Another problem for another time, maybe.

"I'm going home."

Sicheng figured leaving now would be the ideal. It was almost dark, but if he tried, he could get back just in time.

————

He had made it to his home safely. Quickly, he sped into the extra room and sat down on the bench, readying his hands for unmerciful work. Each key he fluttered emitted a beautiful sound which filled the room with joy. He closed his eyes as he played the piano, taking in, not the physicality, but what he had produced.

It was late now, and after an hour of playing his piano, his fingers got achy and began to swell. Sicheng sighed, closing the cover and going into the bathroom to take a shower. The warm water from the faucet further released his stress from earlier that day.

The shower relieved him, and he now lay sprawled across his bed as he did before. Sicheng's glasses were thrown sloppily on his face, lightening up from the phone screen in front of him.

amajohn

Sicheng, please be okay🙏🙏🙏 dont worry about Yuta, he's not mad (Tem already checked). He wants to see you soon...is Friday okay?? there's some party or something at his house

loselose

yeah I guess that's fine...but only if it's not a party party

He slid his phone onto the nightstand and got under the blankets of his bed, snuggling into the warm covers.

If only I could do this with someone-

He shook the thought from his head, setting his glasses down on the table next to him. He would sleep eventually, he told himself, regardless of the reoccurring thoughts racing in his mind.

————

"What is your opinion about Sicheng?" Ten asked.

"I like him a lot."

"What do you like about him exactly?"

"Well,"

Ten sighed, preparing himself for the speech.

"His hair is so cute and soft and falls perfectly in front of his eyes. I just wanna touch it or run my hand through it...  and his glasses sit so cutely on his nose, I don't get it. His lips look so soft too...you probably know what I'd say next. And his eyes, oh God, his eyes. They're so beautiful in a way you don't understand. They're so dark and basic but there's this glint in them and whenever I look at him...I just want to kiss him so bad...why do I feel like this?"

"Yuta, you know very well why."

"But I've known him for hardly a week. What if he doesn't feel the same?"

"Then don't tell him yet! Sicheng is very closed-off; his romantic feelings usually don't develop very quickly. Just give him time."

Yuta slouched in his chair and pouted. He just wanted Sicheng to know what he felt towards him.

————————

I'm sorry this chapter was a bit shorter and extremely late😅 I've been pretty busy since I got back from break...I hope to get some more chapters in this month! Look forward to it💗

What do you think about Yuta's feelings towards Sicheng?😚💓💓

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a nice day!💋💋💋