15

Yuta looked over at Sicheng, who stared up and shrugged. He moved closer towards him, keeping eye contact up until when their lips met and everyone cheered.

It wasn't French kissing but it wasn't a peck either, so it was safe to say that at least a majority of their friends were satisfied.

Ten clapped. "Do it again!"

Sicheng rolled his eyes. "Hey, we're not doing it a—"

He was cut off by Yuta bringing him in for another kiss. By the time they were finished, he was extremely flustered.

Jisung eyes were covered by Taeyong's hand. He pulled it down, asking, "Can I look now?"

Taeyong removed his hand and everyone moved closer to the two. "We should play a game." Johnny said.

Donghyuck leaned in. "I'm down."

"What game would we play?" Yuta asked.

"Hm...no classics. Let's play the king's game?"

They cooed and moved forward. Sicheng smiled and got a deck of cards from his nightstand drawer, pulling out a king and 6 other numbered cars.

The king's game was interesting. The cards were shuffled for a round and everyone chose a random face down card. Whoever draws the king's card can order anyone to do anything without knowing anyone's card number. Usually, there are no limits, which made it a risky game.

Johnny went around the room and gave every a card. Sicheng looked at his; he wasn't the king. "I'm the king!" Yuta shouted happily. "No one show me their cards. Hm...number 1 has to give number 5 a forehead flick!"

Ten threw his card down furiously, revealing a 5. Jisung snickered and showed his card. He stood up and brooded across the room, flicking Ten's forehead mercilessly.

Johnny took up the cards again, shuffled them, and handed them back out. The next few rounds were pretty uninteresting. A lot of personal dares and such. Sicheng had yet to be the king.

His inevitable demise was sealed when he found that Donghyuck had the king's card. He stood up. "Alright. Number 4 has to sit next to and hold hands with number 6 for the rest of the game!"

Sicheng didn't look at his card yet, but he knew he needed to. Everyone had claimed to not be it besides him, Yuta, Taeyong, and Jisung. Jisung looked at his card and set it down, showing that he was safe with number 3.

He nervously looked at his card and saw that he had 6. He set it down. It couldn't be all that bad; there was still a chance that he didn't have to move and could just hold hands with Yuta.

Yuta and Taeyong stared at each other and nodded, signaling that they would look at their cards at the same time. Yuta sighed when he saw it and revealed his 1.

Sicheng looked over at Taeyong who looked down and nodded.

"Go on over!" Donghyuck cheered.

Sicheng scowled at him as he walked and sat next to Taeyong, letting him awkwardly take his hand.

"You're literally going to die Hyuckie," Jisung stated, referring to the death stare Yuta was already giving him.

He kept that stare for the entire rest of the game, despite having to get up on multiple occasions to follow the orders.

The game ended after about an hour when everyone was tired. Yuta had gone home because he had laundry to do. Sicheng was tempted to kick them all out, but he, of course couldn't do that as they started bringing in packs of beer from Johnny's car.

He really wasn't interested in drinking beer (as he personally preferred wine), so he just sat on his bed in the chaos and texted Yuta.

loselose

i miss you...

yuta💓

already? I just left

loselose

yah but I want you to hold me

yuta💓

I know baby but I have something important tomorrow...gotta have clean clothes for it

loselose

what is it? you never told me

yuta💓

job interview so I hopefully won't have to be part of that 3.68 percent of unemployed hobos anymore

loselose

good! it's about time you started contributing to this family😤

yuta💓

lol so this is a family now?😉

loselose

shut up you're so mean

yuta💓

love you too😘

Sicheng threw his phone on the other side of the bed, sitting at the edge and watching his friends get completely wasted. Jisung come over and sat next to him, as he still wasn't legally allowed to drink.

"You and Yuta are good together." The minor said.

He took it as a huge compliment.

"You've never had a boyfriend or girlfriend before, right? And you kissed him, so he's your first for a few things."

Sicheng smiled. "Yeah, I guess so. I haven't thought about it that way."

"Hyung told me he is Japanese. Do you know any? If not, I think you should learn just a little bit. It could make his day."

"Ah...great idea, Jisung-ah. So cute!" He exclaimed, pinching his cheeks.

For a majority of the long night, Sicheng sat alone in his bathroom, watching videos and downloading apps to learn some Japanese for Yuta. His friends were all painfully drunk; he could hear Johnny sobbing and Ten yelling at the top of his lungs. Walking out of the bathroom, he saw Taeyong already passed out on the couch (he knew he couldn't hold his liquor anyways) and Donghyuck was moving around the room with multiple empty cans in his arms, offering them to his drunk friends.

After a while, they had all passed out, leaving him and Jisung in a strange position. However, as they found the situation quite humorous, they took many photos and videos for later potential blackmailing.

—————————

JNJSDCNJODCSOJJSCC

SHORT CHAPTER BUT GUYS

IVE OFFICIALLY ACCOMPLISHED ONE OF MY LIFE GOALS IM SO HECKING HAPPY

I LOVE YOU HAVE A NICE DAY