08

yutamoto

1,207 likes

1,207 likes

yutamoto so Sicheng found out about Haku and now he won't leave. what to do?

View all comments

seojohn bring him back

mama.k tell him Mama said to come home

10outta10 don't listen to them just sleep on the couch

yutamoto @10outta10 nice to know someone supports me😪

————

"What?!"

"Listen, I know I messed up. But the guy didn't go any further than his chest. I brought him back! He's fine!"

"No, Yuta, I don't care about that. He's at your house. You literally saved him. It's the perfect time. You should tell him!"

"Are you sure? I don't think I have the courage..."

"It's your feelings so it's your decision, but I've known Sicheng for a long time. Although I've never been in a romantic relationship with him, I've picked up on him. He likes cheesy and romantic things. Think about it. Him cuddled up in your chest after you rescued him from being raped on his way to see you: it's a perfect scenario, isn't it?"

Yuta could tell what Ten was trying to do and it was working well.

"And you smile down at him while Haku is in his lap and wrap your arms around-"

"Okay, enough! I'll do it!"

"Yay! I'm looking forward to meeting Sicheng as 'Yuta's boyfriend' next time I see him!"

"Shut up."

Yuta hung up and stared into the other room, seeing Sicheng sprawled out across his bed with Haku doing the same. His heart throbbed. Could he really tell him?

———————

So I just read this one book (I'll link it at the end of a chapter once I go look for the name again be I'm lazy and I forgot) and it was like this Instagram kinda thing? I loved it so much and figured that I'd start doing it for this story since I was running of ideas and motivation anyways. I hope you guys will like it in future chapters!

Please comment telling me what you think of this book. I need genuine feedback😅 again, as I'm running low on motivation, I'd like to know if anyone is actually enjoying this book so I will know what I need to do with this from now on. Thank you, loves!❤️

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a nice day/night!❤️😍😘💓💗😊