14

Yuta had somehow convinced Sicheng to let him go to his house. As he didn't want to annoy him, he let Sicheng drive. He took the other's hand and set it on the armrest.

When they arrived, Sicheng was embarrassed by Yuta's reaction. He was first silent as he walked in and explored, but he then made eye contact and smiled. Running towards him, he said, "It's so cute! Where's your piano?"

"Over there." Sicheng pointed to the extra room.

Yuta ran in and waited for him to follow. He looked at him and read his mind as he sat down on the bench and began playing. Yuta stood behind him while he played his beautiful music, and when he was done, gave him a tight back hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"It was so pretty. You'll have to play for me again another time."

Sicheng smiled and nodded, leaving the room and sitting on his short couch. Yuta sat next to him with their thighs touching. He studied the other's face and softened. "I love you so much."

He linked his arm with Yuta's and laid his head on his shoulder. "I love you too."

"So...what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know, you were the one who wanted to come over here in the first place!"

Yuta looked around the room and hummed. "Maybe we should watch a movie or something?"

"Sounds fun." Sicheng got up and messed with his DVD player, trying to find a good movie to watch. They settled on a Taiwanese drama series that he had purchased a while back. It had hour-long episodes, though. Which meant that added up, it would equal around 30 hours total.

"We can't finish this whole thing. It'd take over a day."

Yuta shrugged. "I'm willing to stay and you're off for the weekend anyways. If we start now, we could probably finish it a while after lunch tomorrow."

Sicheng blushed and looked down. "I'd like that."

Yuta smirked and pulled him onto his bed where he was now sitting. Sicheng pressed a few buttons on the remote before the first episode started, which immediately hushed both of them.

————

After a few hours of watching the drama, the two were cuddling in complete silence, as Sicheng had fallen asleep in Yuta's arms and Yuta turned off the TV so it wouldn't wake him up.

He studied the frail boy below him. He noticed how uncomfortable he looked, sleeping in his glasses, so he took them off and set them on the bedside table.

As he caressed his cheek, he had accidentally woken him up. Sicheng opened his eyes softly and squinted due to the light. "What's going on?"

"Nothing...no no no, go back to sleep."

Sicheng hummed and nuzzled back into Yuta's chest, throwing his arm across him. He could feel him rising and falling with every breath he took. Yuta ran his fingers through his fluffy hair and trailed down to his face, tracing his features. He smiled when Sicheng pulled him tighter. Reaching over, he turned off the lamp, leaving the only light coming from the windows behind him.

————

Sicheng woke up before Yuta. Looking at his position, he saw they were entangled. He noticed that the TV was still paused from when he had first fallen asleep. Rolling over carefully, he checked his clock, which read 11:00am.

As much as he didn't want to wake Yuta up from his beautiful and calm state, he felt he had to.

"What is it, baby?"

His heart skipped a beat when he heard the pet name. He loved it.

"You uh...you have to get up..."

Yuta groaned as he reached for Sicheng and spooned over him from behind. "Stay with me for a little while."

Sicheng tried to bury his face in his hands, but Yuta had such a strong grip on him so he couldn't move.

"Stop squirming."

Although he was warned, Sicheng kept moving because he knew he needed to get up. Yuta grunted and turned him over, stopping him when he smashed his lips onto Sicheng's.

It was a nice and long kiss for the both of them; they had to take a few extra seconds to catch their breath afterwards. However, when their eyes met again, they leaned in another time, hungry for each other.

15 minutes and a make out session later, Sicheng had successfully dragged Yuta out of bed. While he was showering, he went out to Yuta's car to get his spare clothes. Coming back in, he was surprised seeing Yuta standing in the doorway with his hair soaked and a towel covering his lower half.

Sicheng sighed and threw the clothes on the bed, grabbing another towel and drying off the other's hair.

"You'll catch a cold like this. Go get dressed."

Yuta smiled and nodded, taking his clothes and heading back into the bathroom.

When he came back out, Sicheng was waiting for him with food. He smiled and jumped onto the bed with him, digging in immediately.

Sicheng looked up at him fondly as he ate. "What do you want to do today?" He asked.

"Would you be opposed to me bringing you on another date?"

"I don't know...aren't we kinda having one right now?"

Yuta shrugged. "I guess so."

As they finished up eating, there was a knock at the door. Sicheng opened it and saw none other than his friends standing in front of him.

He sighed. "Why are you here?"

"We wanted to see you being cute with hyung!"

Leading them in, Sicheng mouthed the words "I'm sorry" to Yuta, who was putting the leftover food in the refrigerator.

"So, what did you guys do all night?" Ten asked, winking.

Yuta hit him in the back of the neck on his way back to sit with Sicheng. "We were gonna binge watch a drama but someone fell asleep."

Sicheng squinted at him and hid behind his arm. Yuta smiled and grabbed his hand. He had learned from this past week of being with him that his favorite skinship was holding hands with him. They were so soft and delicate and they fit so perfectly in his-

"Did you sleep well?" Johnny asked Sicheng.

"Pretty well."

"Is Yuta a good pillow?" Ten butted in.

Yuta made eye contact with him as Sicheng nodded bashfully.

His friends cheered.

"Will you kiss each other?" Donghyuck pleaded.

Sicheng stared at him. "Wha- no, that's creepy..."

Suddenly, the whole room was filled with their chants.

"Kiss him! Kiss him! Kiss him!"

—————————

whoop

So I hope you liked this! I'm hecking soft for cuddle fluff so this is just making my life currently.

If you haven't noticed, I've found some motivation for this story. For a while, I was confused as to why it was so popular cause I didn't really like it. It was actually because of a certain someone who has been showing a lot of love to my stories lately that I decided to update.

I'm kinda leaning towards wanting to make this book a bit longer than I usually do (all of my completed books so far have only 15 chapters).

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a nice day/night!❤️💕💓💗