12

Sicheng set out of his own house fairly early in the morning. He and Yuta had been dating now for only a few days, yet he had so many things he wanted to do with him. Thinking about it, he also realized that his friends had never seen them together in person, which gave him a wonderful idea.

As he walked to his work, he texted his friends in the group chat.

loselose

Hey, does everyone want to meet up for dinner tonight? We'll go to Panda Express or something?

chittaprrr

I'm in brother

hyuck😎

only cause Jisungie is draining my energy

amajohn

is your boyfriend going?😉

loselose

I should ask

He switched his messages to Yuta.

loselose

you wanna have dinner with my friends tonight?

yuta💓

As long as you're there too

That reminds me

When do you get off work?

loselose

I think 2 today...why?

yuta💓

shhhhh🤐

He was confused by Yuta's response but was too blinded by his emotions to care. He had already arrived at the library and was ready for his first reading. Walking in, he noticed many children already gathered around his chair, waiting for him.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry I'm late everyone! I had to walk all the way here!"

The children laughed as he sat down, picking up the book from under him and flipping to the first page.

————

He did many readings throughout the day before it finally came time for him to leave. He pulled out his phone once everyone had left to check for messages but found none.

Sighing, Sicheng walked out the building, only to find Yuta standing outside of his parked car with a bouquet of flowers, waiting for him.

He ran to him and smiled like a dork, causing Yuta to do the same. They hugged tightly and shared a kiss on the cheek before Yuta gave him the bouquet and opened the car door for him.

As they rode to wherever Yuta was taking them, Sicheng was busy admiring each and every little flower he was given.

"Why are you being so romantic all of a sudden?"

"Because I love you."

He smiled and looked back down at his lap, too flustered to look him in the eye. Yuta had taken his left hand during that time and held it tight for the remainder of the car ride.

They got out in front of a tall and strangely familiar building. Yuta kept his grip on Sicheng's hand and dragged him inside.

Upon entering, he saw huge tanks of water filled with the tiniest fish. As they walked through with their hands intertwined, thyey found the bigger fish and other animals.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"I wanted to go on a date with you before our friends ruin dinner."

Sicheng giggled as he dragged his hand over the glass. "Fair enough."

They went on the moving floors through the shark tanks. Yuta was obviously a huge fish nerd, as he pointed out every different species he saw. There was nothing particularly scary that they encountered, at least not until the giant whale shark swam over their heads.

Sicheng didn't see it at first and only noticed the room suddenly go dark. He clung to Yuta's side, who laughed and hugged him tight.

The shark tank was actually pretty short, so they had to find something else to occupy themselves with. Sicheng suggested they go see the dolphins and Yuta immediately agreed, not because of the animals, but because Sicheng was so cute.

When they arrived in the area, Sicheng's eyes lit up as he was bewildered by the creatures. Yuta looked over at him and only fell in love more. Although he was hesitant, he decided this was the perfect time.

Yuta grabbed him by the arm and pulled him in, placing a kiss on his lips.

Needless to say, Sicheng was surprised at first. But after a while, he melted into the kiss and started kissing back. Yuta had one hand on his cheek and the other around his waist, bringing him closer.

They pulled away and stared at each other for a minute, Sicheng breaking the eye contact first, looking around frantically as he was flustered. He had almost forgotten that they were in public.

Yuta smiled and took his hand, leading them out of the aquarium. Sicheng face was still a bright red when they got in the car.

"Did you like it?"

Sicheng snapped his head towards him. He nodded hesitantly.

"Good, I think I might do it again sometime."

His head was filled with thoughts and scenarios of Yuta in front of him, kissing him passionately with all the power he had. He tried to shake them out but they kept reoccurring.

Yuta drove them back to his house, where they hung out for the next hour or so before Johnny texted them and told them to get to the restaurant. They put on their coats and headed out to the Panda Express.

Johnny was waiting outside in the cold for them when they arrived. He brought them into their reserved table where everyone else was seated. Ten let out an audible uwu when he noticed the couple holding hands.

Sicheng covered his mouth as he smiled. "Shut up."

The two sat down next to each other and continued to hold hands under the table, both too scared to let go.

Johnny moved closer to Yuta. "So, what did you guys do today?"

"We went on a date." Yuta said proudly, smirking down at Sicheng, who had his head lowered in embarrassment.

Donghyuck jumped up. "Where did you go?"

"The aquarium just down the road." The area was filled with "ooh"'s.

For the rest of the dinner, they all conversated and joked about the couple and everyone's weird work stories. Afterwards, they decided to go late-night shopping.

Yuta and Sicheng still held hands the whole time.

————————

I'm starting to like this book better now that Yuwin is together! I'll try and finish this first before I update The Last Romeo!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a wonderful day/night!💗💓💕💋