09

"Sichengie," Yuta said, sitting down next to him on the bed, "Can I talk to you?"

Sicheng looked up from playing with Haku. "Sure."

"Because I'm your friend, I want you to know that I'm bisexual. Boys and girls: I'm attracted to both. I obviously didn't want to tell you when we first met but I think this is a good time."

"O...kay? Heh, I'm gay, so it's not like it would bother me," Sicheng blurted out a little harshly. He put his hand over him mouth and begin bowing and apologizing for being disrespectful.

"Hey, it's okay. You're fine, you don't need to speak to me formally anyways."

"Okay um...that's good then."

"Now," Yuta shifted closer, "Because I'm your friend, I also want you to know that I really like you. Like, since I saw you at the airport. We've known each other for a little over a week but I hope that won't make you think that I'm crazy. I'm sorry."

Sicheng looked up at him shyly. "You really do?"

"Yes and I'm so sorry about it. I don't want this to ruin our friendship. So please, don't let this change anything."

Sicheng's heart was beating louder and faster and he inched even closer to Yuta bashfully. "I...I want it to change things."

Yuta choked out, "W-what?"

"I like you too." He covered his face with his hands.

It was music to Yuta's ears.

He trailed his hand up to Sicheng's, trying to grab it. "Then um...would you want to uh...be my...boyfriend?"

Sicheng smiled slightly and nodded.

Yuta held on tighter as a grin spread across his face. "There's something I need to do," he said, leaning in and placing a shy kiss on Sicheng's cheek for the first time. Sicheng put his hand over the cheek, surprised at Yuta.

Suddenly, an alarm went off. It was Yuta's clock, which usually rang whenever he needed to get ready for bed. The clock read 9:30pm.

"It's late." Sicheng said, slowly getting off the bed.

Yuta shuffled to sit next to him on the opposite end. "Don't go...please." He begged, grabbing onto his wrist.

"What do you want me to do then?"

"Stay over here...with me."

Sicheng's heart was about to burst. Everything about Yuta was so cute. He could hardly believe he was in love with him too. Everything seemed to happen so fast. He got assaulted on the way here, and suddenly, his dreams came true once he actually arrived.

"I-I guess I could...but I don't have any clothes..."

"You can wear mine."

Their relationship had escalated that quickly, and Sicheng was a little nervous. However, he was happy in the moment either way. Yuta had turned the shower on for him and placed clean clothes in the bathroom for when Sicheng was finished.

As he showered, Sicheng was careful to breathe. He kept hitting himself and pinching his arm, seeing if he was in a dream. Luckily, he wasn't.

After the shower, he changed into Yuta's slightly-oversized clothes and waddled back to the bed. Yuta looked at him as though he were the most important thing on the planet and he would be lying if he said he didn't love it.

"You look adorable." Yuta said unconsciously.

Sicheng smiled and was hesitant to have skinship with him. He was unsure what to do or even what he wanted in the first place. He had never experienced love shown in a physical form.

Awkwardly, he tried coming in from the side to hug Yuta, but that only resulted in him looking strange. He sat back and pouted, trying to think of what to do while Yuta was on his phone.

Suddenly, he got an idea. He took his glasses from the nightstand and put them on, trying to make some movement in Yuta's peripheral vision. It worked, as the male smiled and pulled him close to his chest.

"Are you still cold? We should probably get under the blanket."

He nodded and did as Yuta had suggested, immediately feeling a lot warmer. He began to hug Yuta tighter, slowly but surely nuzzling into his chest. The latter, in response, placed his hand on the top of Sicheng's head.

The rising and falling of his chest and the soothing sounds of breath were enough to make Sicheng fall asleep. At some point, he felt himself being moved but he didn't mind it much. The only thing he could think about was how Nakamoto Yuta, the boy he met at the airport a few days ago, is now his.

————————

beep boop

so not an Instagram post like I wanted it to be but there was too much happening in this chapter to try to pull it off so yeah you all just get a half-length narration

I have no idea what I'm going to do after the next two or so chapters so the result with either be:

1. I never get ideas and the storyline doesn't go anywhere but there will still be some boring updates

2. Someone messages or comments some ideas for the story so I'm not completely creativity-broke

3. I just don't do anything with the story and it stays forever dead in my archives

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a nice day!😊😤💋💕❤️