9

Unknown Number:

You should know who I am Jimin ;)

Jimin woke up with a start, dizziness, and confusion taking over his senses. When he gained his senses, he looked to his phone and picked it up, not surprised at the low percentage that it was at. Jimin read through the notifications, and when he came across the unknown number, his heart leaped into his throat. Jimin read it, tears came to his eyes as the hope that maybe Yoongi had found a way to text him. But Jimin knew it was lie, but he couldn't help as the words he thought tapped away at the screen.

Jimin:

Yoongi..?

Jimin sighed and placed his phone down and sat down, placing his palms at his eyes, trying to hold back the tears as the spark of hope faded with every minute that passed without a reply. Finally, he heard a familiar ding, making his heart jump once more in excitement.

Unknown Number:

In a way.. yes ;)

Jimin's stomach dropped at the text, fearing what it truly meant. Images of Yoongi being held captive flashed through Jimin's mind, making him sick to his stomach. Jimin, knowing he wouldn't get an answer, texted Yoongi's cell phone.

Jiminie 💗💕:

I love you Yoongs
Come home soon please

(167 unread messages)

Unknown Number
Delete Contact?
Yes | No

Didn't update because of the holidays,
I'll do a double update if you want 💕