20

Jimin, after inspecting literally everything six times over, he had determined that the driver or whatever held Yoongi captive continued driving west, and Jimin can't determine what else. So he set off to the west and drove. He knew his behavior was considered reckless and impulsive, but Jimin would rather be our doing something to help look for his Fiancé than sitting at home wallowing in self-pity and drowning in his own tears.

After what felt like an hour, Jimin came across a small little town off the side of the highway. Jimin took pitstop to fill up gas and possibly ask some people for directions. His phone had no service...

"Have you seen anybody pass-through by any chance..?" Jimin asked the cashier as he bought himself a small meal to munch on. The cashier stood there for a minute or two in deep thought. "Yes! Now that I think about. He was a sketchy guy. Had a white van with blacked-out windows, some scratches on it too. He had a blue jacket, a mask, and some gray joggers. Also, he wore a black hat, but some red hair poked out a bit here and there. He seemed like a psycho, so it kinda stuck out to me I guess... Not to mention my photographic memory! Oh my gosh it's so cool to have one, you wouldn't believe all the things I can remember.." the cashier rambled on and on, but Jimin quickly jotted down everything in his notes that he'd been told. Jimin nodded and pretended to be listening, adding in small "Ah's" and "Neats" every now and then.

When the cashier finished, he smiled a blinding smile towards Jimin, "By any chance did you get the license plate?" Jimin asked tentatively. His hope had returned tenfold, and even if he didn't have the license plate number, he thought that this was still a great start. "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." The older seemed to drawl out, Jimin was too happy to even be annoyed though. "I think it was '673 77JH'." He replied soon after. Jimin wrote it down quickly, happiness basically bursting from him. Jimin hurriedly thanked the older boy and hugged him tightly across the counter. He left a rather large amount of money and told him to keep the rest. Right as Jimin was about to leave, he quickly rushed back in, thinking he was an idiot not to ask, "Which way did he go???" The older barely thought about before he blurted out, "East!" Jimin smiled so hard his cheeks ached, "Thank you..." the older smiled softly as he said, "MinHyuk." Jimin nodded, "Jimin." MinHyuk nodded then waved goodbye to him as Jimin walked out. Jimin waved back and got into his car. A newfound desire burning within him.