24

Jimin, with shaking hands, took the money carefully, and tiptoed inside, having a fear that he might set off a bomb or anything. Jimin walked into the bathroom, and pretended to count the amount of towels, and down to the very types of ingredients in the small shampoo bottles. When he looked behind him, the man wasn't in the doorway, so he began investigating the bathroom for anything of value that he might be able to pocket for identification. He found an empty bottle of alcohol, a credit card snapped in half, and sharp scissors with what seemed to be red residue. Jimin tried not to think of what it might be but a nauseating feeling crept into the pit of his stomach, he gagged as he placed the scissors into one of the extra bags that were under the small garbage bin. He then carefully placed the alcohol and snapped credit card in another bag, then placed it quietly outside the door so it was out of sight. He then carefully moved onto the main area where the couch and bed were placed. The man had passed out on the bed, and was snoring incredibly loud. Jimin then silently scoured the place, making sure to pocket things of interest. He oddly didn't see any sign of life, but heard a muffled sigh near the bathroom door.

Jimin walked carefully over to the bathroom but caught sight of a small closet. He heard a muffled shuffle as he grew closer, and he immediately started to panic. He then slowly placed his hand on the handle of the closet, trying to yank it silently to the left.

Hey! Sorry for the crazy update schedule! Also a good friend of mine makes Dolan Twin fanfics, and she's real sweet! You should definitely check her out please! HappyMealMcNugget  ❤️❤️