28

It's been about seven weeks since Yoongi went to the hospital, and he has been sleeping in Jimin's bed for a week too. He had two slightly broken ribs, and a few broken toes, plus a fractured pinkie firnger, and needed a smooth recovery without movement. So he'd been on sedatives for a week, and it was killing Jimin from the inside out. Yes, Yoongi looked way healthier than he did when he was brought into the hospital, but Jimin was being deprived of hearing his Fiancé's sweet yet raspy voice. Every night Jimin slept beside the older, but was unable to touch him by the doctors orders. He was told he might damage the recovery for Yoongi, and no matter how hard it hurt, he would not touch Yoongi, except for the occasional kissing, but that didn't hurt him. Jimin felt better now though, feeling at peace that the older was safe and sound. And now the rest of the group were all staying in a rented apartment not too far from Jimin and Yoongi's house, so they could heck up on them both every day at 12 pm. At 5 pm every day as well, the doctor came over to give Yoongi his sedatives, and then instruct Jimin for the nth time how to feed Yoongi by tube. It seemed unnecessary for Yoongi to be fed by tube to Jimin, but then he would always remind himself that Yoongi did actually break two ribs so...

Jimins sighed exhaustedly as he turned off his alarm clock. He then got ready to do his usual schedule, he then hopped into the shower and took his time soaping up himself, using his favorite strawberry scented shampoo, because why not. Soon he finished up and grabbed some joggers and a loose white tee shirt, and then started his breakfast and Yoongi's. He used the blender to make Yoongi a blueberry smoothie, and then poured some cereal for himself. When he finished making the smoothie, he placed his empty bowl into the sink and hen left to go to Yoongi. When he entered the room he saw the usual sight, Yoongi sleeping peacefully on the bed, seemingly dead. It made Jimin depressed to day the least, feeling as if his Fiancé might not recover. But he snapped out of it and plugged in a device that the doctor made him use, and hooked Yoongi up to the device and put the tube in his mouth.
(Don't judge me I have no idea honestly how this should go)
When all of the smoothie had been drank, Jimin then went on to his usual schedule as before. He quickly did his morning routine with moisturizing and such, then got out his laptop. Because he had stopped working with BTS for further notice. BigHit gave him a job offer that he immediately took, which gave him rather good pay. He worked from home now because of Yoongi, which the company respected. While Jimin was working, his thoughts drifted off to Holly, the dog him and Yoongi had found. The dog was currently being held on hold for Jimin while they got the dog vaccinated and up to date, and Jimin wanted to surprise Yoongi when he woke up with Holly, so he had him in a foster home for now. He smiled fondly at the memory of the puppy, she was so carefree and cute that whoever thought of her couldn't help but smile. Jimin then began to smile even bigger when he remembered that him and Taehyung could schedule play dates between their pups. Taehyung has an adorable yet feisty Pomeranian puppy, and had suggested a few months back that they have a play date every now and then, which Jimin readily agreed to.

I can't wait for the next few chapters!
I hope you liked this, and I'm updating today because of the lack of updates and I feel bad for you beans <3