12

Jimin sat in the darkness of his room, huddled in blankets, eyes bloodshot from the many hours he had stayed up mulling over the new information. Jimin knew that the police weren't going to be able to help. Suddenly, Jimin thought of an idea.

Jimin:

So, wanna play a game..?

Jimin stares at the phone screen for a few minutes, until he realized that the other person was most likely asleep at 3 a.m, but it was still worth a shot to wait. Jimin rested his head against the headboard of his bed, staring intently at the black screen of his phone.

What if Yoongi was kidnapped?
Well, he most likely was, with all the new information.. but who would kidnap my little baby?!?!!??! A psychopathic bitch is who.... Hm, I wonder if I ended up murdering the kidnapper, would I get away with it because it was technically provoked.... Technically it would be legal because they broke into my house and stole what rightfully belonged to me.. Sounds good! Ok shut up, your sounding like a maniac.

Jimin was himself confused by his inner monologue, but after thinking about it, he began to wonder more about if he could eat caught.

His awkward and slightly concerning, (okay maybe a lot concerning) rein of thoughts were interrupted by the familiar ding of his phone. A rush of excitement courses throwing gag him as he scrambled to pick up his phone to see what was texted to him. But what he read made his heart stop.

Yoongles Boongles:

send he