22

As Jimin walked down the greasy hallway, he passed a few silent doors, but when he passed one, in particular, he heard shouting. He was concerned but didn't want to intrude. He sighed while lingering at the door. The lady had stopped at the door to the right of him, right next to the shouting persons room. Jimin sighed once more for what seemed to be the umpteenth time that day. The lady staring at him while biting her lower lip. She tried to look seductive, but it was failing terribly. She looked more like a "seductive" cow. Jimin took the card out of her hands as gently as possible, put the key card into the slot and turned back to face. He raised up his hand and pointed at his ring finger, "Gay." and with that he walked backwards into the room and shut the door.

  He collapsed onto the bed not even caring hat it smelled like cigarettes and sex, he was so exhausted.

  He was just about to close his eyes and fall into a deep sleep when he heard banging in the other room where he'd heard shouting. It continued for awhile until a muffled voice shouted out in a choked voice, "Stop!" Jimin heard the familiarity, but he couldn't place it. Jimin tore his hand through his hand and walked over to the other wall quietly, knowing that if he walls were this thin then he should be quiet. But the persons voice sounded so familiar.

   Jimin sat down next to the wall, waiting until something happened. The shouting had started up again, and Jimin could hear occasional slaps that were muffled through the wall. He could hear sobs which somehow ripped his heart in half. Jimin was about to get up and ask if everything is ok, but suddenly it stopped. He heard a bed creak in the distance, possibly the person who was hitting and shouting was in the bed.

Jimin was pressed so hard to the wall, that he heard the whisper very clearly from most likely he person being beat up, "Jimin..."

Sorry I haven't updated for the past two days :/ got into an accident