26

Jimin pulled down the mask to the mans chin, but his face was beyond recognition. But he radiated of odor, but familiarity. The mans face was bloodied and muddy, and was caked with everything in between. Jimin decided to give him a quick wash, (on the face ya creeps) and see if he could figure out the man. Jimin lifted the man up and pulled down his hoodie, he had raven black hair, and that was also caked with blood and other gross stuff. Jimin sat him on the toilet, and pulled a rag off of the counter and doused it with water and soap. He then began gently rubbing the gunk off of his face. And it ever so slowly began to run away and soak up the rag, revealing small cuts on a porcelain like skin. Jimin had an inkling if who it was, but forced the thoughts down, knowing the disappointment would hit him like a bus. Soon he was able to see the lips, which were thin, but pouty and kissable. Next the jawline, which was sharp because of being malnourished. And hen the cheekbones, which were stuck out a bit and rather prominent, and then the eyes. Jimin was sobbing as he got to the eyes. It was his Yoongi. Somehow he found his Yoongi. Then the eyes were relieved of he dirt and showed the almost instantly recognizable small and semi-almond like eyes. Jimin then lifted the boy up and hugged the life out of him, all the while sobbing his eyes out. He kissed all over the older's face, not believing his luck. Jimin, once over his hysterical fit, which lasted for up to thirty minutes at the least, placed the older in the bathtub to wash the older up. While the water was running, Jimin dialed the police, wanting to reprimand the man who took his Fiancé. Soon he washed the older up and placed him in the comfiest sweatshirt he owned, which was a fluffy bright yellow, and some white joggers. Jimin would've been lying if he said he didn't sob while giving the older a bath because of all the bruises and bones he could see sticking out from starvation. Jimin then laid Yoongi in the bed, and pulled the blankets right around his body fearing that he might fall off the bed or disappear. He then heard a knock on his hotel door, and rushed over, checking through the small peephole. It was a police man. Jimin sighed a breath of relief and opened it up swiftly. "Hi!" Jimin said, a burst of happiness rushing through him. "Hi, we've apprehended the male next door, he was out in the lobby, which was rather easy thanks to your description, and he is detained and will be sent back to Seoul soon for prosecution. Can I see the victim?" The police man stated. "Of course." Jimin said while bowing, he moved to the side to let the older into the room, and he older swiftly stepped into the room and surveyed it before laying his eyes on Yoongi and inspecting him from the side of the bed. "You'll want to take him to a hospital tonight, he's in pretty bad shape, but it's a miracle that he's still alive. A lot of the time kidnapped victims last no more than a week, give or take a few days. He was gone for way over that.." the police man began muttering things under his breath and jotting down notes, while making calls to other police man and stuff, which ended up in his motel room being flooded with tons of police man. Jimin sat beside Yoongi the entire time though, answering questions that were asked, and staring longingly at his Fiancé. Soon an ambulance came per request by a police officer and they loaded him onto a stretcher and let Jimin ride in the back with them with the same officer that Jimin first met. While they were driving, Jimin turned to the police man, "Sorry I forgot to ask, what's your name?" Jimin asked. "Jinyoung, what's yours?" Jinyoung answered while smiling, "Jimin." Jinyoung then nodded. Jimin laughed internally, this town must've been quite out of touch with the music industry. Jimin then gasped, "Did you ever happen to catch the name of the perpetrator??" Jimin asked.