21

Jimin was growing ever closer to his Yoongi and he couldn't wait.

He had been on the road for an hour now, and if he passed any gas stations, he would stop by and ask them if he saw a man with the following description.

It was pitch black out now, and Jimin knew he had to stop to sleep sooner or later. Jimin pulled off at a nearby motel and parked the car. If he had been paying attention, he would've noticed the car that his eyes had been tirelessly searching for the entire day. Jimin walked into the motel to check-in, and the motel sure looked like a shady one at that.

When he walked in the desk at the front had a lady in her twenties or so smacking her gum loudly, playing with her frizzed hair while mindlessly scanning a magazine. The front desk smelled of weed and cigarettes, and Jimin wouldn't be surprised if a psycho person stumbled out of a room, being incredibly high. Jimin knew he had no other choice, so he walked up to the front desk, he only had a smaller backpack, because he wasn't going to bring his valuables into this shady place.

The woman looked up, and when her eyes landed on Jimin, a mischievous glint could be seen. Jimin sighed, "Single bedroom please." he said quietly. The woman leaned forward over the desk, placing her chest in full view. Jimin knew he might throw up, but now he was certain he would. She, if possible, smacked her gum even louder. "Want me to join ya..?" She said with a hoarse voice slyly. Jimin shook his head no, determined to just sleep. She huffed and sat back down, "Name?" she said with an annoyed tone. "Soobin," Jimin said casually, he had taken extra precautions so he wouldn't be noticed, such as a mask and a hat, but this was a just in case. The woman nodded and handed him keys, "I'll walk you to your room.." she said while trailing her hand up to his arm. Jimin literally gagged, But he tried to play it off as a cough, which turned into him choking on air... The woman looked startled so she backed off, and shook her head, walking off down the hallway to the right, signaling for Jimin to follow.