-Chapter 23-

*Sniff*Sniff* This is the last chapter before the epilogue you guys! This makes me so happy and yet so sad! 😭 I hope you guys enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Goddess...oh goddess I think I'm going to faint...or throw up.

I try to stop hyperventilating as I fan myself with one of the wedding programs, sitting down in front of the vanity in Amelia's spare bedroom. I can't sweat now...my make up is perfect, all I be damned if I smear it so close to my cue.

After almost month of planning, preparing and trying on dresses...our wedding day is today, and I'm a little overwhelmed. Hell...who am I kidding? I'm about to have a panic attack, and it doesn't help that my nerves only add to the nausea my little one has been giving me for the last week...along with hot spells and serious cases of the munchies.

"Come on kiddo, calm down for mama please..." I whisper, rubbing over the slight bump of my belly that's barely noticeable underneath my wedding dress. I've just started to show, and according to the doctor I'll start showing even faster considering Butch's Alpha blood...I think it took me at least an hour to process the shocking news that I'll only have a four month pregnancy instead of nine...

Which is probably the reason we're having the wedding so soon, because after our little one is born we'll be up to our elbows in diapers and dirty clothes.

"Come on kiddo, please not today..." I murmur again, at the same time someone knocks on the door.

"Tempest honey? Are you alright in there?" My mom calls through the door, and I sigh.

"Come in mom."

She opens the door, with Butch's mother and grandmother in tow. She pauses as she looks at me, her eyes widening in watery pride.

"Oh baby! You look beautiful!" She exclaims, shutting the door behind her before she comes to me and pulls me out of my chair. However, one look at my face changes her tune.

"Honey? What's wrong? You look feverish." She murmurs as she gently pressed the back of her hand to my forehead, her worried expression mimicking Amelia's.

"Between my nerves and the baby, I'm not feeling so great at the moment Mom." I admit, and she gives me a sympathetic smile.

"I know that all too well, both the wedding jitters and pregnancy symptoms. The first thing you need to do is relax...focus on something that'll calm your nerves." She says as she takes my hands, and I take a deep breath as I close my eyes.

"Focus on the one thing or person who keeps you calm and collected, and block out the anxiety..."

Taking her advice, I take slow, deep breaths as I focus...and my mates face appears in my thoughts, making me smile. I need to remember that Butch is waiting for me out there, that this day is about him and I exchanging our vows...no matter how many people are present. Just Butch and me...that's all that matters right now.

"Good...less stress helps alleviate your pregnancy symptoms, they tend to flare up when you're worked up."

I open my eyes as she gently pushes a stray lock of hair behind my ear, and I nod in agreement. I still feel a little bit sick to my stomach, but it's more like butterflies now instead of bad sushi.

"Now, to fix you up and add the final touches! It's five minutes till they start." Amelia exclaims, immediately going behind me to adjust my hair which is braided in a loose plait down my back, and mom adjusts the chain of my necklace so that the clasp is behind my neck again.