You're mine SCP 035 (Male Character) Pt 1

Being a D-Class sucked, as you might've already guessed, it was even worse if the crime you supposedly were convicted that was not of your doing.

21 year old Dante Gregers was framed of sexual assault and Third degree murder, he was on death row when one day, he woke up in a cell in the SCP Foundation. His name was now D-1623, which made him feel as if he weren't a person, but just an object for the Foundation to use for their purposes.

Today, Dante was shoved into SCP 035's cell.. Fear rushed through the brown haired male, he knew what this thing was and what it did to others.. Rumours from other D-class spread across the Foundation about certain SCPs and This is one of them.

Whoever wears this cursed theatre mask is now under its control and over time, its corrosive acid that bleeds out from its eyes and mouth slowly decay its host until there is nothing left of them...

Dante looked around the dark cell, before spotting 035. As soon as his eyes landed on the mask, he felt a sudden urge to come towards the mask.

He was helpless against the urge as he felt himself unconsciously move towards the mask, he tried to snap his body out of it but something in his mind called out for him, beckoning him to put on the mask. Dante, with quivering hands, carefully grabbed the mask from its glass confinement before examining it.

It's porcelain white structure was marvelous to look upon, it shun just like the moonlight, more than enough reason to put it on.. Dante had given into the urge and proceeded to put on the mask.. Almost instantly, he felt a burning sensation pour across his face as he screamed out in agony, trying to claw the mask off yet it stuck onto him like hot glue.

Soon everything began going dark

035's POV

Finally, after so long, they finally allow me to have hosts again. Though I do admit, this one gave more of a struggle than most of my previous hosts, he was no match for me in the end.

'W-what the hell happened! I can't move! I can't move my body!' I heard the scared D-class yell in my head, I chuckled a bit. Didnt he realize that this is no longer his body?

'M'boy, that should be obvious, I'm in control now buddy! Don't worry though. I'll take real good care of your body for you' I cackled

'P-Please! Let me go!' He cried out in anguish.

'No can do, buddy. Besides in about 10 minutes or so, you'll start finding things my way ' I said before I was interrupted by my cell door opening suddenly and the blarring sound of the alarms

"TOTAL POWER OUTAGE! ALL SCPS HAVE BEEN RELEASED FROM CONTAINMENT! REPEAT! ALL SCPS HAVE BEEN RELEASED"

I chuckled manically as I walked out my cell, only to be greeted by the chaos going on all around me.

Blood was being splattered everywhere, MTF guards trying and failing to recontain the SCPS. Screaming and bone cracking could be heard everywhere. Scientists were trying so hard to escape yet falling ever so short.

As for me, I wanted to see an old friend of mine, I quickly made my way to site 17 (I Think that's where 049 is held?)
'Where are we going?' Dante asked me as I made my way through the hallways. Passing by some of those zombies 049 created

'Well M'boy, we are going to see an old friend of mine. Are you familiar with SCP 049?' I asked him

'That crazy lunatic?! F*ck that! " Dante yelled out as he actually managed to make me stop. I must admit, this amused me a bit, but nonetheless, I took back control of my little host soon afterwards before continuing on my journey until I heard what sounded like a little girl sobbing, it was coming from 049's cell

"Please.. I'm sorry... I just want my mommy and daddy... Please don't hurt me" the voice said

"Shhhhhhh, dont be afraid, I am the cure" a very familiar voice of my friend  said as the sobbing soon stopped

I soon made it to 049's cell, only to find my old friend dissecting a girl that looked no more than 7. She had curly red hair and freckles dotted all around her face. Think that she was the daughter of two scientists or doctors or whatever they are that worked here.

049 looked up at me before nodding at me

" greetings, Old friend" he greeted in his metallic voice

"Hello friend, curing another victim of the pestilence or whatever?" I asked as I leaned on the surgical table .

'This is sick and twisted..' Dante said. His voice filled with disgust

"Hush boy, better watch who you are talking to" I said out loud, causing 049 to look up at me

"Pardon"? He said as he slightly tilted his head.

" Oh sorry, see, my host is just ALOT more resistant. All of my previous partners would've already given up" I said grabbing my head as I watched my friend pour some liquids into the inners of the little girl before stitching her back up.

Soon, the little girl became an instance of SCP 049-2. I could hear Dante freaking out in my head as he tried taking control of my body again though I managed to keep control. Damn, this is getting annoying at this point.

Then I heard the all to familiar sound of radios, Damn MTF guards.

I looked at my friend, he already knew by the look of my face what I had planned and nodded.

We are going to escape this hellhole of a place.