SCP 682 The Only Human I can tolerate

682 was in his containment cell, sitting in his pool of hydrochloric acid. He was silently resenting the scientists for putting him in another one of those 'Termination' Tests again. He snarled to himself as the memory of the pale skinny creature clawing its way through his flesh and him not being able to kill the pathetic crying creature. He was regenerating his loss flesh despite the acid around him attempting to burn away his progress. How he would fantasize about breaking out and killing every living thing in this facility for daring to attempt to contain and destroy him. He would make that pale creature suffer for what he has done to him, he would make every SCP here that had attempted to kill him pay as well. An sinister smirk formed on his mouth as he pictured the scene of him brutally ripping through everyone and everything in his path. He then began visioning the death of the 05 Council member that had just barely escaped his grasp of death, Dr. Cool.

  He let out another snarl. That damned human, he was so close to killing that pathetic walking piece of sh!t. No matter, his vengeance would come in due time. That is, if 079 can do its job right.

     682's head then snapped over to the noise of his cell door opening, revealing a female D-Class. She looked scared and terrified with him, which made the reptile smirk, she was right to fear him. Even in his current state, he could kill her in a second. There wouldn't be a struggle. By the time his jaws had clamped onto to her, she wouldn't even have enough time to scream before she was ripped to shreds. Even if somehow she slipped from his jaws, she would fall into the acid and die within seconds.

  He loved the way she trembled in her shoes as she came closer towards him. How she tried moving the mic as close to him as possible so she wouldn't have to move closer to him later on in the interview. It was almost adorable if it wasn't so pathetic, especially coming from an inferior race in an even more inferior world.

That was when a particular smell coming from the female caught him off guard. She smelt... Good.. Not like in a delicious sense but in another way that confused the homicidal reptile. Suddenly the D-class became so captivating to 682. He was stuck in a trance. Slowly he swam closer to the girl, desiring to be closer to her.

The D-class let out a small shriek of fear as 682 swam closer. She nearly dropped the mic into the acid she was so afraid. She started backing away which angered the reptile greatly, for he would not allow this human to move away from his grasps, not until he's figured out why he's so entranced by her.

He got as far as his restraints allowed him to get, his snout was now on the platform, cornering the D-class. Her screams of terror began echoing about his containment cell, normally this would've annoyed him to no ends, but now.. Now he didn't know what he was feeling anymore. All he wanted at the moment was to be closer to her. He lifted his hand with his snout onto his head, wanting to feel her. The D-class caught on quickly and began to rub the head of the hard to destroy reptile.

He felt himself hum in content as her hands went through his messy hair locks. A soft sense of euphoria rumbled through his body as he attempted to get even closer despite of his restraints. This human had somehow brought the mighty creature to its knees, and begging her for her attention.

It was only when the D-class left his cell was when he finally snapped back to his senses. He let out an angry growl and he tossed and turned with his restraints. How could he let a filthy walking she-ape do that to him?!? What the hell was that?! His curses and profanities could be heard from the entire site.

But one things for sure. Even if he hated her for it, he couldnt find it in him to be able to even fantasize about killing her. All he could think about was how he felt. Like everything was right. Like he was at peace.

And somehow, that made him even angrier.