Dont Look at me! SCP 096

Talia Raymond was D-Class 212. She was charged with the murder of a young child. A crime that was unforgiving. Although she didn't mean to kill the kid, how was she to know that the boy was very allergic to peanuts, especially when his parents never told her this before they left her to babysit. What

But now there was nothing she could do, she could only think about how her entire life and how this was her last moments alive as she entered 096's cell.. It was the end of the month, and she already knew from the beginning that they wouldn't let her go.. She had already see too much the second she was brought here.. She had already heard stories of the monster that kills all who even slightly glimpses at its face.. She knows about the failed S.C.R.A.M.B.L.E. Project that would blur out the images of 096...

One Pixel.. A single pixel for a quick millisecond of its face was enough to trigger its emotional rage state...

"Already D - class 212, this is your last assignment. Just approach 096 and view its face and then you're done, you'll be free to go to a very wonderful place" The scientist said through the intercoms

Yeah, he pretty much said that after she dies, She's going to hell.

She look around the dark, empty room before spotting 096 crying in a corner of the room, hands covering its face.

Talia sighed, before walking towards the entity and sitting down right next to it, my eyes closed because she just don't want to die just yet.

"Hey buddy, sucks being here doesn't it?" She asked as she put a hand on its shoulder. Talia felt him stiffen up at her touch, the sobbing stopping abruptly. She continued

"Hey, I get it, you're just really shy and emotional, you hate it when people judge you.. I always got that a lot in my everyday life. I was always the odd one out." Taila said

It caught Taila by surprise when she felt two bony arms wrap around her waist in a deep hug as his sobbing became even louder.

"They are always judging me.. They always look at my face with so much disgust.. I didn't want to hurt them.." Scp 096 spoke for the first time, shocking both the scientists and Taila herself.

That was when the Alarms went off

ALL PERSONNEL, ALL SCPS HAVE BEEN RELEASED FROM THEIR CELLS. I REPEAT ALL SCPS HAVE BEEN RELEASED FROM THEIR CELLS

I heard the sound of the door opening and footsteps of who Talia assume to be the guards storming in.

Everything after that seemed like a blur. She could hear 096 screaming as the sound of gunshots filled the room.

Talia was left shaking in the corner of the room, feeling splatters of blood splash onto her back and the horrifying screams of the MTF guards. It was nightmare inducing. She shuddered in surprise when she felt a bony hand hold hers and began guiding her away from the scene.

They walked for what seemed like ages before hearing the all too familiar sound of radios again. 096 guided her to the corner of the hallway and sat her down. Before telling her.

"We're almost to Gate A.. Scp 106 should distract the guards at the main entrance. However I need to take care of a few Nine Tailed Guards.. Please. No matter what.. Don't open your eyes.." Scp 096 whispered to Talia. She nodded obediently before hearing the Guards speak

"I've spotted SCP 096, over" He said, 096 then began screaming since the guard had looked at his face. He charged at the guard.

As the bloodbath that was happening mere feet before Talia, she could faintly hear the sound of what sounded like concert scrapping the metal floor. Her heart starting pounding. She knew that it meant that SCP 173 was nearby.. But the sound echoed around the hallways. She didn't know where it was coming from.

Feeling she had no other choice, Taila opened her eyes. To see that 173 was standing right next 096. She knew that it wasn't him that 173 wanted since if it was, it would've snapped 096's neck. She knew that it wanted to kill her.

Feeling eyes at the back of his head. 096 snapped his back around, before his eyes widening as his worse fear was realized when he saw Talia staring back at him.

"NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO!! YOU SAW ME LIKE THIS! YOU THINK I'M A MONSTER DON'T YOU?!" Scp 096 cried out as he clutched his face, clawing at it as he began screaming that all too familiar screech of emotional distress.

Talia knew that this only had two endings now, either she closes her eyes and 173 snaps her neck or she keeps them open and let 096 rip her to shreds. She gave a small delicate smile, making peace with the fact that this was the end. At least Talia had at least made a friend before she dies..

She decided to keep her eyes open, she went this far to make sure it wouldn't kill her and she would be damned if she let it kill her. It had taken may D-class lives before but she wasn't gonna be the next victim.

Before 096 charged at her, her final words were

"I'm sorry, my friend... I should've listened to you. Maybe we could've escaped together. But before I die, I would like to tell you that you aren't a monster.. You're just shy. I understand that.. And just know that I'll always be here with you."

Blood scattered throughout the hallway as 096 ripped Talia to shreds, crying hysterically

"DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!!  D O N 'T  L O O K  A T  M E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Three days after The Containment Breach

Nearly every SCP had been re- contained. Including 096. But now he holds onto the head Of D-Class 212, who still had a peaceful, soft smile on her face even in death. anyone who dares to try to touch or look at the head will cause 096 to go into an emotional enraged state. Though he seemingly tortures the victim, keeping them alive for several days before killing them. He then goes back to the head of D-Class 212 and holds it in his hands as he sobs.

sometimes, if you strain your ears, through his sobs you can hear him whisper out

"I'm sorry.. My only friend.."