SCP 682 Back at it again with termination attempts

Requested by PupCakemon
Scp 682 x tough scp male reader

Y/N was SCP 7989, a humanoid male with the anomalous trait of being resilient to damage being inflicted on him. His skin will harden when something or someone tries to harm him. His skin is nearly unbreakable thanks to this. Double this with the fact that Y/N had extraordinary strength and you've got yourself a very dangerous anomaly.  He is classified as an Eucliud due to his general cooperation with the foundation. So it was only a matter of time before they saw his potential to get rid of one of their biggest nuisances.

Y/N was led into 682's temporary containment cell with relative ease. Y/N winced a bit when the doors slammed shut behind him. There wasn't any going back now.  He turned his attentions to the giant reptile standing right in front of him, looking ready for a bloodbath.

"So you're the annoying abomination that these scientists won't shut up about. It's about time we finally meet each other, I always wanted a crocodile skin wallet." Y/N mocked.

682 let out a low growl before muttering something under his breath

"Speak up, lizard. I don't have all day to deal with your bull"

682 then looked down at Y/N, a sneer filled his fang filled mouth

"Those idiotic apes have sent you to your death. By the end of this little encounter, they'll have to scrap up what they find left of you from these pathetic walls."

And with that, 682 launched at Y/N with startling speed. His mouth clamped down onto Y/N's midsection, intent on splitting him on half. To his surprise, Y/N didn't divide into two bloody bites, and instead was just sitting there, arms crossed with indifference. 

"Is that it? How sad." Y/N said before grabbing a tooth from 682's mouth and ripping it out, and then stabbing the reptile in the eye with it. 682 let out a roar of agony as he tried to rip into Y/N, chewing and gnawing on him. This succeeded in only slightly scraping the first layer of skin on Y/N's torso. Y/N clawed his way out of 682's mouth and climbed on top of 682's back.

682 growled in annoyance as he rolled himself over, with Y/N jumping off in the nick of time. Just because his skin couldn't be broken doesn't mean that his bones couldn't. 682 then got back up and smacked Y/N with his tail into a wall. 682 continued battering Y/N with his tail, with Y/N struggling to escape. After the fifth strike he grabbed 682's tail and tore off a chunk of it, making 682 let out a roar of rage as he turned back around. Appendages ripped from his back and shot towards Y/N, grabbing him and warping him tightly.

682 then applied pressure to Y/N's body, and began crushing his bones. Y/N let out a cry of pain as his arm was fractured and then completely broken, then his other arm. He felt his ribcage beginning to give in. With whatever strength he had left, Y/N began ripping the appendages holding him apart, eventually being able to get loose again. He dropped to the ground with a thud, not making the several broken bones in his body feel any better. He groaned in pain as he tried to get up.

682 took this as his opportunity and opened his mouth, moving his face close to Y/N before spewing acid all over him. Y/N's skin was taking it as well as it could, there would most likely be some chemical burns that were going to suck later on. Did it feel great? Hell no, it felt like Y/N was going to melt and the pain was unbelievable and unlike anything he had felt before. Y/N let out a scream of pain as he felt the acid getting into his eyes, his ears. His mouth. He was lucky his anomalous properties extended to those areas, but he could still see his vision begin the blur and fade. He was starting to get desperate to make this torture stop.

He launched his slightly better off broken arm into the throat of the homicidal lizard as far as he could possibly could, ignoring the mind numbing pain his arm was in as it took the full brunt force of the acid. He grabbed what he assumed to be at least the creature's trachea and ripped it from it's throat. Well, it worked in stopping 682 from vomitting acid on him. The reptile let what was supposed to be a pained roar.

The scientists who were watching this fight decided that this was a bust. They weren't getting anywhere and 682 had already began growing back the damage it had sustained. They flooded the room with gas laced in sedatives.

Y/N's eyes began fluttering close as he fell to the floor. The reptile tried to resist the call of sleep, bashing and trashing around the containment cell, desperate for escape, but soon fell to the sweet release of sleep.

Y/N looked, well, as well as he could at 682. He let out a little smirk. Maybe he didn't kill the annoying creature, but he sure as hell f*cked him up. He knew that if there ever was a mass containment breach, he would be close to the top of 682's hit list, but he didn't care. He could take him any day. That was his last thought before succumbing to sleep.