Scp 029 A Sacrifice

A/N: Decided to do an SCP nobody really talks about. Since there aren't really any tales about her that gives us much insight besides from her file, I decided to just wing it. Hope this isn't OOC too much.

Andrea Denver was the poor scientist that was tasked with the interview of this notoriously dangerous SCP. She was surprised they were even trying anymore since nearly every attempt led to 029 trying to convert them if they were male or trying to strangle them out right. She definitely didn't plan on any sudden early permanent leave of this world anytime soon, but still, duty calls.

She had grabbed a bag of McDonald's on the way to work. She figured that even though 029 didn't need food,  she'd probably still be happy to have something to munch on. Just because one doesn't need to eat doesn't necessarily they might not feel hunger. She walked towards the control room of 029's cell and looked at the cameras. 029 herself was sitting at her end of the desk, which had been placed there by some unlucky D-class or something. She really couldn't care less, she just needed to know that 029 wasn't in the corner waiting to try and kill her and escape.

Andrea entered 029's containment cell and was immediately blinded by the numerous flood lights placed in her cell. Goddamn, she understood that light weakens 029's anomalous abilities but this was just ridiculous. She'd be lucky if she only needed eye surgery at the end of this, granted, if 029 decides not to try and kill her on the spot.

Speaking of 029, she was sitting on her chair, her face and body language unreadable. This just Andrea even more unnerved. Nonetheless, she had to do her job. Andrea sat at the table next to her and putting the McDonald's bag in the table and sliding it towards 029

"Hello SCP 029, I thought you may be hungry so I picked you up something." Andrea said in her most professional voice. Perhaps this would maybe make her more talkative or at least less likely to choke her with the nearest thing she could reach.

029 narrowed her eyes at the fast food bag before looking at the scientist. "I don't need to eat." She said

"I know, I just thought you might like it either way." She said.

029 then rummaged through the bag, grabbing the burger inside of it and began eating it rather quickly. Maybe Andrea was correct, since 029 then ate the fries with the same ferocity. When she finished, she spoke again

"Is this your plan to get me to speak for your little foundation?" She asked, before Andrea could respond, she continued.

"I will answer your questions, after all. They were kind enough to send me a sacrifice in time for the holy day of my goddess"

Andrea shivered a bit, but was determined to stay calm. She asked her question as quickly as possible and she had to admit, 029 was fairly responsive and she got a lot further than the other interviews went. Eventually, she got into the subject on her goddess.

"What is this.. Holy day of yours? What exactly do you do?" Andrea asked with slight hesitation. The Daughter of Shadow's smirk didn't help. 029 leaned slightly towards Andrea, who was now starting to lean back in her chair, trying to create as much distance as possible between her and the SCP in front of her.

"It is one of the sacred of days to my goddess. It is the day me and my followers pay proper respects to her in exchange for salvation for the destruction she'll lay upon your world. And what better way to pay tribute to a true goddess than a sacrifice. A sacrifice of something precious.. Worthwhile. The sacrifice of a beauty such as yourself will do nicely. The sacrifice of this organization's best up and coming scientists will surely do the goddess justice." She said, beginning to stand up from her chair.

"GUARDS!" Andrea screamed, and no sooner did she did it, the containment cell door open to allow about 5 guards with guns drawn to pour into the cell. 029's smirk didn't fall, in fact, it just widened, she calmly sat back in her chair