Chapter one.

"If "I love you" was a promise
Would you break, if you're honest."

~idontwannabeyouanymore
Song by Billie Eilish

Luna's POV:

We set the table together. "Mila honey can you get bring the silverware?" Mila smiles at Maria and nods. She comes back with an extra pair of silverware. "Honey there's only three of us eating why did you bring four pairs of silverware?" I look at her setting a plate silverware and a cup of coffee where her dad used to sit and eat, when he would actually eat breakfast with us. "Daddy said he would join us for breakfast today," she says happily. Maria looks at me with pity. I smile. "Really, Thats great." She looks toward the stairs as her father comes down them doing his tie. She gets up and runs towards him. She hugs his leg. "Come Daddy let's eat." He looks at his watch, and back at her. He pats her head. "Look kiddo I must get going, I can't join you today." Her smile turns into a frown. He grabs her and puts her to the side. He pats her head, as if she were a dog, and walks out. I get up quickly and follow him to his car. How dare he disrespect my daughter.

"What the fuck do you want, can't you see I am running late." I huff. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU." I can't hold this in anymore. "What do you mean what's wrong with me," he says innocently. I could break it to him that I know about his affair, but- he wouldn't care. "I hate you," I mumble. I look him in his eyes. The eyes I fell in love with. The ones that once were filled with love and adoration towards me...where now emotionless. It broke another part of my heart. "Would you stop staring and leave me the fuck alone." He changes his gears as I step back. He drives out of the drive way. I wipe the tears away. I must be strong.

Liam's POV:

I look in the mirror. I know this isn't the man my father raised me to be, but I just- I don't know how to explain. I guess my feelings for Luna were lost ever since my first meet up with Rosie.

Flashback:

I walk into my private area of the club. I sit down and start to order rounds of drinks. I heard Luna crying the other night. I need to get this guilt out of my heart. I need to forget her. the image of my daughter pops up in my head. I take a shot. I need to forget her too. I sound mean and shit, but I just think Luna deserves better than me. Ugh here I go again thinking about Luna. I take another shot. I look at the girls dancing. One comes over. "Hey I saw you alone, so I thought why not join you." The mysterious girl is fucking hot. I nod my head. "So What's a cute guy like you doing here?" She sits on my lap. I explain my situation. She sits and listens. Something Luna would always do when I came from work stressed.

After a few more shots, and conversations. Our lips end up finding each other's. "Why Don't we go somewhere more private," she whispers in my ear. "How about my house?" She puts her finger on her chin. "Won't your wife be there," she questions. "No she went to do some errands at my mothers house." She nods. I grab her hand and get into my car. I tell my chauffeur to head to my house. He nods. It's a 15 minute drive. We make out in the back, which makes the ride back home shorter. The chauffeur looks back at us, he clears his throat letting us know. "If you tell anyone you will be jobless the rest of your life!" He quietly says "yes sir."

Luckily Luna's car isn't there. We make our way to my room. Everything in my mind goes blank as we start to fuck on the bed that I first made love to Luna. After a few hours I decide it's time for Rosie to leave since my wife is probably on her way. I gave her my phone number. And snuck her out through the back of the house as, her taxi arrived. We kissed goodbye. I go back into the house. I hear muffles coming from the library. The door is locked luckily I have the keys. I open it. I see Luna looking out the window crying. "Did you just get here." She turns around and nods tears stream down her face. "Are you okay?" Her eyes are filled with sadness, and betrayal. "Yeah...I am perfectly fine."

 I want to hug her, and tell her that I love her, but I just can't bring myself to do so

I want to hug her, and tell her that I love her, but I just can't bring myself to do so. "Okay if you need anything just call me." She nods and with that I walk out of there and into my room. I fall asleep with the image of Luna crying. The next day I wake up to a text from Rosie. Saying that we should meet up. We do..at her apartment. I wish I could say that was the last time but I would be lying. After I get out of work everyday I go and visit her, sometimes even spend the night.

End of flashback:

Today I had promised Mila to eat breakfast with her. But I had forgotten that it was Rosie and I's anniversary, I had promised to spend the whole day with her including breakfast. I have to break the news to her. I walk down the stairs tying my tie. Mila runs to me and hugs my leg. "Daddy come on let's go to have breakfast." She smiles a toothy smile. I look at watch, shit I am running late. "Look kiddo I must get going, I can't join you today." She releases my leg and her smile turns into a frown. Ugh I hate seeing my child sad, but I have to go meet Rosie. I grab her and put her to the side. I Pat her head as if she were a dog. And walk out.

I hear footsteps following me I ignore them and get into my car. I look out the window of my Lamborghini to see a very pissed off Luna. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I am taken back. She has never yelled at me. "What do you mean what's wrong with me," I say innocently. She huffs. I hear her mumble " I hate you." I won't lie it hurt my heart, but why should I care I have Rosie. We start to make eye contact. I stare at her beautiful blue eyes. I remember when I used get lost in them. They used to be fill with happiness and joy. Now they are filled with sorrow, and sadness. "Will you stop fucking staring, and leave me the fuck alone." I change the gears as she steps back. I pull out of the drive way and make my way towards my beautiful girlfriend Rosie's apartment.