Chapter Twenty-One

Luna's POV:
Flashback:
He held my waist, we smiled proudly. Its our wedding day. He looks at me with those beautiful eyes. Butterflies fill my stomach, as I stare at the man Im going to spend the rest of my life with. 'May I?' A voice questions. I look over to see Liam's mother. I nod with a bright smile. "Of course," I walk away and head towards the bathroom.

I lock the door behind me. I look at my reflection, I take a deep breath. The biggest smile on my face as trace my fingers on my lace wedding dress. "May i have the groom, and Bride on the floor please," I bite my lip nervously. I walk out of the bathroom, Liam smiles at me-he takes a hold of my waist. Our bodies press against each other as we dance to the song.

I close my eyes, recalling the first time we danced...it was at prom. I open my eyes to him placing a kiss on my cheek. "I love you," he murmurs in my ear. "I love you too," i whisper. The guest begin to cheer loudly.

A few hours pass, and we decide to sneak out into the garden. We sit down on a bench, and stare at the sky... "I would do anything for you...even get you the moon," he softly says, before giving my hand a gentle squeeze. "I know," we lean in for a kiss...our lips softly touch. I feel completed, like this was meant to be... "we better go back before they start to worry." I whisper, as we pull back. We both smile, before quickly rushing back.

End of flashback:

I want to let go...but I just feel like I can't. I want to forget, but how can I forget something that is apart of me?

 I want to forget, but how can I forget something that is apart of me?