Chapter Twelve

Luna's POV:

Luna's POV:

I take a sip of coffee. It's time to go home, but I don't know if i want too. I'm-just still not used calling that place my home. It feels weird, mostly since it was the first purchase I made when I moved here. I still remember the place I used call home and, when we first moved there.

Flashback:
Six years ago.

Liam and I found the perfect house..for us last week.

It's a French style mansion. At first I didn't want a mansion, mostly because I'm more of a small cozy house type of girl.

But Liam convinced me, that a mansion would be perfect for us, and our future together.

"Come on baby let's go inside and unpack." I look up to see that we had made it to our new home.

Liam takes my hand and helps me out the car. He wraps he's arms around me, as we both smile looking at the gorgeous house.

"Welcome home baby." He said, as we walked inside.

I touch the marble walls, as I walk through the house in awe.

Liam gets an emergency call, and answers it. Leaving me alone in this new strange place.

I walk up the marble stairs slowly. I walk through the halls and open a door. It's the library.

Something in me tells me that this is the place were I will spend my evenings..alone. But I choose to ignore the feeling.

"There you are." I turn around to see a worried Liam.

"Come on my love I have to show you something." He takes my hand and leads me to another room.

He opens the door, to reveal a nursery. "This is where our baby will sleep." He says as I look around.

"I love it, it's beautiful." I touch my stomach as I look up at Liam.

"Thank you." I walk over to him, and kiss him softly. I pull back and smile like I've never smiled before.

End of flashback:

But little did I know that, the house of my dreams would become the house of my sorrow.

I get up from my desk, and head out the office. I get into the elevator, and press the first floor button.

After a few moments, I'm on the first floor. I say goodbye to the security guards, as I walk out of the enormous building.

I walk into my car, and drive home. On my way home, my thoughts are all scattered.

I sigh, as I pull into the driveway. I get out the car, and look at the stars. They shine bright, the kind of bright that i never seem to be.

I see Mila running towards me. "Hey my love." I say as she jumps into my arms. "Hey mommy." She answers.

"How was school?" I carry her inside. Maria opens the door. I smile at her, as I make my way upstairs and into her room.

I set her down on her bed. "It-was Okay." She looks down at her lap. Somethings wrong.

"What's wrong sweetie?" I place two fingers under her chin, and lift up her head gently.

"There's a new boy in my school..his name is William Jackson..my daddy's new child." She says with tears in her eyes.

My blood starts to boil. "What the fuck is wrong with him?" I think to my self. "He's going to pay." I say to myself.

I look back at her. "Don't worry baby, I'll have a chat with him." I flash a fake smile at her.