Death is My...Santa? *HOLIDAY SPECIAL!*

WOW I'M TWO DAYS LATE BUT HEY I DID IT HAHAHAHAHA YEAH I WENT HARD AF (Like my D) I LITERALLY DREAMT IN RHYMES LAST NIGHT LOL BYEEEEE!!! 

ANYWAY, ENJOY, AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!! 

Don't forget to vote and leave feedback if you enjoy!!! PLEAAASEEEEE??

DEDICATED TO THE AWESOME WINNERS OF MY HALLOWEEN FAN ART CONTEST, WHO ARE THE CHARACTERS IN THIS PIECE!!! (EEEP, HYPE EM UP AYYYYY!!!!!)

* * * 

T'was the night before Christmas,

Santa had to get LIT,

So he started with whisky,

And dabbed to Drake with some gin.

The house was so silent,

Mrs. Claus was away.

It was Santa's night off,

But he had a price to pay.

The corners once empty,

Suddenly filled with shadows.

They crept down the walls,

Can you see the foreshadow?

The door blew wide open and

In came a man,

He stood seven feet tall

With a scythe in his hand.

"The Naughty List, huh?"

Seethed the man in all black,

"Not this year, bitch."

Then his scythe reared back.

"He got what was coming," said Death in defense. The elves all swarmed in, like a goddamn sixth sense.

"But that's what we wanted," sassed Elf Number One. His grin was satanic, he wielded a gun. "That Santa was lazy and slept in the nude. Not to mention the noises he made when he chewed!"

"We planned this for years," laughed Elf Number Three. "We hated his guts, we're filled with glee. Now you must save Christmas, or you'll become He."

"I'm a little confused," said Death in surprise. "You mean I was conned this whole fucking time?"

"You have just six hours," said Elf Number Two. "You have just six hours, or else you are through. You see, Christmas spirit, is stronger than you. We'll take all your powers and steal Cruentas, too. But elves must be fair, in our angle of view. If you want a way out, we'll give you a clue. Find five of your fans, make their wishes come true. You must all save Christmas, or you're hashtag, screwed."

"How about no," said Death with a laugh. "I'll slice you all up, and then end this damn rap."

"Then you'll ruin Christmas," said the elves all together. "And you'll be our prisoner, forever and ever!"

Four two-thousand years

He never thought he'd see the day