friends?- Sebastian Vettel

You both had been friends for as long as you could remember working on Ferrari.
You had a great relationship but you wanted him to be more than just your friend, you wished he was your boyfriend; yet you didn't know that he felt the same way.

-Hi, Seb!- you said hugging him

-Hey, (Y/N)- he replied

-are you ready?- you said, because you were about to start the race

-I always am- he said and you both laughed at his comment

He said goodbye and you told him to be safe before he went away.

He finished the race 2nd after Lewis.
When he was at the PR interviews, you noticed the girl flirting with him, which got you really angry, but you wouldn't show it. You had to keep 'neutral'

-ugh. It was crazy; I felt like she was flirting with me the whole time- Seb said still with a blushed face

You had to play it cool and just said 'I really don't know, I didn't notice' but on the inside you were more in a 'wohoooooooo, he doesn't like her!!' kinda mood.

You were starting to think about getting away from him. You absolutely didn't want to, yet it was the best because you had to forget how you felt about him and the further you were, the easiest it would be, right?

Well, it wasn't. Each day you started seeing him less, talking to him only about jokes and didn't even laugh about his jokes. You could sense he did notice something but he didn't talk about it and you wouldn't either.

What you didn't know is that, despite that he liked you, he wasn't going to ask you what's wrong 'cause he thought you were not getting in touch because you didn't want to be his friend anymore, which absolutely broke his heart but, what could he do?

It was the las race of the year, Abu Dhabi at the Yas Marina Circuit, and it  was also your last race as his engineer.

You were about to start and you hadn't talk to each other today.
You were checking the last details of his aerodynamics when he approached.

-Hi, (Y/N)-

-Hi, Seb-

You sensed he was about to say something important because he breathed deep but you didn't let him finish and you just said 'good luck'.

Seb finished first and everyone was so happy to finish with a win.
He parked his car on the 1st place park spot and went to the podium and to PR interviews.
Later, when he finished being congratulated by the whole team, you felt his hot breath on your neck and he told you to meet him at his driver's room.
You entered and found him there, standing in front of you, in silence.

-(Y/N)- he said slowly and unsure

-what's going on, Seb?- you said because you had no clue what was this about, because usually he was very confident

-umm, (Y/N)- he said, even more nervous

-I don't know how to keep this in anymore and being away from you is killing me- he said and took your hands in his- I like you, and I always have, since the first day I saw you I couldn't take you off my mind. I know you don't feel the same, yet I wanted to tell you-

You couldn't believe it!
This whole time you both felt the same but didn't know about it.

-Seb?- you started

-yes?-

-I love you too- you said and pulled your lips together for a deep, well needed, kiss.

Really enjoyed writing this one.
Hope you like it, JoZann
I would love to hear your opinions, comments, etc.
Bye, bye!