"Can i have this dance?" Charles Leclerc

Can we take a moment to admire the picture? It's amazing.
This is a fluffy OS for musicalem21
I enjoyed writing this one.
Hope you like it as much as i do.

************************************

It was the Ferrari christmas party and you were invited by your brother, who works as an engineer.
You were nervous because, although he had invited you before to a couple of races, you weren't having direct contact with the races and the thoughts of having the possibility of seeing Charles Leclerc so close, sent shivers down your spine.

-Hey (Y/N). Are you ready to go?- you heard your brother on the phone

-yup, i'm ready- you said enthusiastic, trying to cover your panic

-ok, i'll be there in 5- he said and hung up

You looked at yourself on the mirror and smiled shyly at your outfit.

(A/N: Sorry if they don't combine but i'm obsessed with the high heels)

You decided you were ready and went outside to meet your brother.
You were nervous all the way to the party and your brother seemed to notice because he put a hand on your arm and told you sweetly to relax.

You entered the party and immediately saw Charles. You could swear that you saw him (and some other man) check you out entirely; but as no one seemed to notice, you played it cool and said nothing.
Once your brother was gone to talk to some of his colleagues from work, you didn't know what to do, so you went to grab a drink.
You were a little distracted and accidentally bumped into someone.

-I'm sorry. Are you okay?- you said worriedly

-don't worry, i'm fine. And you?- he said. Charles. You had bumped into Charles Leclerc because of your dumbness. Well done, (Y/N)!

You realized that you had been thinking and didn't even answer his question,  you just stayed there like a peace of wood. Great, again!

-I'm sorry, can you repeat the question?- you said, blushing

-i was asking if you were fine- he said, with his cute yet hot smile.

-oh, yeah. I'm fine, thank you- you said and started to play with your bag to distract yourself from the situation

Then, some people came to talk to Charles, saving you from the awkward situation in which you had put yourself.

You went to sit on the corner and waited a bit there.
Suddenly, the music changed to one of your favorite Michael Bublé songs and you felt someone in front of you.
You raised your head to met his blue eyes staring at yours.

-"Can i have this dance?"- you heard him say in that sweet voice of his

You couldn't believe it. Charles wanted to dance with you. You couldn't say a word so you just hummed and nodded.

He grabbed you by your back and lead you to the dance floor.
He entwined your hand with his and grabbed your arm with the other and you placed your other arm around his neck.

-i believe i don't know your name, princess-

-(Y/N)- you answered shyly

-what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl- he said and smiled

You smiled again and he stole a kiss from you. You where a bit shocked at first but then you reacted.
When you separated you could see him smile and you could swear that both of your eyes were sparkling.
What a magic night that lead to a magic life next to a wonderful man.