cake war- Sebastian Vettel

Today is your birthday but it kinda doesn't feel like it as your boyfriend is away for the Monaco Grand Prix.
You talked to him on the phone and he send you flowers all the way to your front door.
You loved the gesture but you would love even more to have him today.

***

He came back three days after your birthday and told you he had told you he had a surprise for you.
You dressed up casual and he blindfolded you while you were on the car so you couldn't see where you were going.
F

inally you saw you were at Kimi Raikkonen's house and there were many cars. You headed inside and saw all the 19 drivers with wifes/girlfriends/kids.
It was a very pleasant surprise as they were all there together for you.
You hugged Seb and said hi to everyone there.
Later, some drivers who had kids went away for them to sleep and only a few were there. Specifically: Danny Ricciardo, Kimi, Nico Hulkenberg, Carlos Sainz, and Max Verstappen.
Also, you were the only girl there.

After eating and talking, it was time fir the cake, but knowing them, they started arguing and threw the cake at each other so the war started.
It was basically everyone vs everyone, but you teamed up with Seb and he covered you up everytime someone wanted to throw you cake.
Then, he got distracted and Sainz lifted you up by your waist, causing you to scream and laugh and Seb turned around to throw him cake.
He finally 'rescued' you and pulled you in for a cake, allowing the rest to fill you with cake.
At the end of the war, everyone jumped in to the pool with clothes, making it look super dirty with pieces of cake everywhere.
You were about to go out but you had a white shirt which turned transparent with the water.

-Seb- you said and he turned to face you

-what'sup babygirl?-

-my shirt turned transparent and it show more than i would want it to- you said and he opened his eyes way too much

-take mine, love- he said and took his shirt away, remaining like that

He covered you in his arms and took you to your car after the best birthday surprise ever.

Hope you like it,JoZann
I would love to see your opinion and your comments.
See ya!