bad day- Sebastian Vettel

You were in that time of the month and you felt behind the weather all the time.
You had horrible cramps and you were not in the 'happy unicorns with confetti and ice cream' mood.
Fortunately, you had your warm, cuddly boyfriend to take care of you.

-hi babygirl- he said entering the room - how are you feeling?- he added as he got in bed with you

-not so good- you said as you laid closer to his chest

He started to play with your hair with one hand and caressed your cheek with the other.

-do you want me to bring you something?- Seb said

-surprise me with your chef skills- you said still laying down.

He laughed and went down to the kitchen.

Later you heard him screaming 'love, i am going to the supermarket' which you only answered with 'argh' because of the pain.

He returned 20 minutes later and it started to smell good.
Seb went up with a small table to put on the bed so you could eat there.

-how are you going, princess?- he asked

-better now that you brought me food- you said and giggled

He took his hand to his chest pretending he was offended because you didn't say that it was because of him, not because of his food.

He then revealed what he brought up. Two nutella hot chocolate mugs with whipped cream and marshmallows, two pieces of crepe cake and an entire  bottle of ice cream.

-oh my God, Seb! This is amazing! I love you, love you, love you- you said and gave him an excites kiss on the cheek

He returned a smile and a kiss on your lips.

-are you going to come with me or not?- you said because he wasn't laying down already

he got up to put his pajamas on and, because of the natural hormones, you started crying.

-you want to leave me, right?- you said sobbing

-what are you talking about, babe? I would never leave you. I love you, princess. I love you- he said and kissed you

He got in bed and cupped you from behind, kissing your neck.
You stayed like that the whole night. With your lived boyfriend taking care of you.

Loved this one!
Hope you like it JoZann
Vote and comment ❤😊