"will you marry me?" George Russell

Hiiii
This OS is for AV3CADOP10R
Hope you like it!
This one is:
1. "I love you"
5. "Will you marry me?"
15. "Why are you crying?"
Safe for all readers!

I'm sorry for any spelling or grammar mistake :(
English isn't my first language and I struggle a bit but I try hard!
Feel free to ask or correct me.
********************************

It was finally winter, the moment you had been waiting for a long time.
Not that you love the cold weather,  I mean of course you like the snow, skiing and ice skating (and hot chocolate) but the real reason behind your excitement was spending some quality time with your amazing boyfriend George.
He is a Formula One driver so he spends the majority of the time travelling from one country to another, training, on public events, etc.
And you never get to see him for more than 6-10 days, which you wish could change but you love him and love it that he has the opportunity to accomplish his dream so you never complain about it; although sometimes you wish you could just scream it out loud that you want to cuddle with your boyfriend every night or have dinner together daily, or just spend time with him more often, but you wouldn't do that to him. He's too nice to you.
This time of the year was different, as you could spend weeks together without any interruption. You had planned to go to the Bahamas for 20 days in an all inclusive hotel to completely relax and enjoy.

***

You arrived at the hotel and immediately fell in love with it.
It was exactly what you were expecting. Not too crowded, excellent service, the deep blue sea, colourful flowers all around and your boyfriend all to yourself.

You went to register at the check-in station and the lady helping you mentioned something about a formal dinner that night, which you knew nothing about.
"That's weird" you thought, maybe he had planned a surprise for you.
You started to freak out a little to be honest; you'd have to style your hair and put make up on and everything but if he wasn't going to mention anything, you wouldn't have time for that. Ok George, you have to say something.
The lady gave you your room keys and a bell boy offered to help you with your suitcase but George politely declined and carried them himself.
You arrived to your room and he quickly threw the bags on the floor and grabbed your waist from behind. He started leaving a wet trail of kisses from your cheeks to your cleavage to which you responded with a soft moan and he turned you around to caress your beautiful face with a soft delicate touch.
You had always loved that about him, the way he treats you and looks at you like you are the most wonderful and important thing in the whole world, because you are for him. You're what he needs to live and to breathe. He wouldn't have accomplished what he has if it wasn't for you, or be who he is, if you hadn't been there.
-"Care to join me for dinner?"- he asked, you nodded and asked the time, to which he answered and you realized you had 2 hours to get ready.
After you relaxed for a bit, you decided you'd better start preparing, so you took a bath and put your dress and high heels on.
After, you started blow drying your hair and applying some make up on. You knew this would be a special occasion so you tried your best.
(Outfit for reference)

When you were ready, you came out of the bathroom and stood in front of George

When you were ready, you came out of the bathroom and stood in front of George. He was speechless. He knew you were absolutely gorgeous but this was a whole new level that he wasn't prepared for. He felt his heart skip a beat when you sheepishly smiled at him and showed your cute dimples. What else could he do but kiss you? He was hypnotized by your beauty.
Some time later you were walking towards the restaurant where you were going to have dinner as you started to notice it was a bit lonely, there were just the two of you on the restaurant which was romantic but also kind of weird. Maybe it was a coincidence?
It wasn't. George told you to wait there as he appeared a member of the staff and asked her something. She answered and rapidly went away to help the rest of the staff arrange something.
George seemed nervous while you waited some time until they got everything ready and you started realising what could be going on...what if he was going to ask you something important??
You got to your table which had an amazing view of the city and ordered some food that didn't take long to arrive.
You quietly ate while sharing some romantic and silly looks with your boyfriend.
When you finished, he started talking.
-"(Y/N) I've met you for a long time now and I must say I'm impressed by the way you always make things exciting and positive and amazing. It's a delight being with you and anything you do, turns immediately into something I want to do, because that's where I want to be, by your side. That's where I want to spend the rest of my life. Waking up with you every morning, overcoming every obstacle together, sharin every laugh. You're the girl I love and I will always love. I really believe we belong together because not only we want the same things in life, but we bring out the best in each other, because we love each other.
(Y/N) will you marry me?"

You were speechless too. You'd been waiting for this for a long time. Longer that you'd admit. But it was finally here and you couldn't be happier.

:
-"Yes! Yes! A million times yes!"- was all you could say. What else could you? You were overwhelmed with love.