"I hate you" -Lando Norris

For alanwildersnose, hope you like it as much as I do!

"I hate you"

Warnings: language & NSFW

You had been all day at home, working on arranging some stuff and sorting out some other things, when you heard the door close with a loud <bang>.

-babe?- you said carefully

As a response, you just heard your boyfriend groan downstairs.
You came down to meet him and saw him sprawled out on the couch.

-Hey...how did it go today?- you said and laid your hand on his leg

He didn't answer.

-Lando?- you tried.

-just shut the fuck up, (Y/N)- he raised his voice

-excuse me?- you said, clearly irritated by his behavior.

-you're all day bugging me with your questions and comments and I am done with it. I can't stand you any longer! You would do me a favor if you just fucking went away!- he said and stood up.

-bugging you? I'm sorry?! I am just trying to help you but you keep on being such a dick and instead of cooperating, you just fucking yell at me!- you said and stood up as well.

-if you can't deal with it, then get the hell away, (Y/N). Damn, you are SO frustrating. I HATE YOU!- he said and walked closer to you.

-GREAT. Cause I hate you too- you said and leaned your head into his.

He then, unexpectedly, hold your bum and hit it hard.

You moaned and put a hand on top of his noticeable bulge.

He then grabbed you by the back of your neck and kissed you ferociously. You did the same and he lifted you effortlessly to take you upstairs.

When you got there, after stepping on everything around the house, he threw you hard into the mattress.

-Ouch- you said quietly, but he heard it.

-what did you just say?- he said while he leaned even closer- did you just complain? For that? AFTER THE HORRIBLE DAY I JUST HAD?- he said and you bit your lips

-don't do that, (Y/N)- he kissed your neck- or I may punish you even more-

He started to kiss your lips again, this time even harder and, when he noticed your lips where already red and puffy, he left a trail of wet kisses from your jaw to your breasts (which he thought were absolutely delicious) and then to your legs.

He parted them with his strong hands and started to kiss your inner tights.
You moaned at the sight and feeling.

-does that feel good? Because I'll make sure it doesn't- he said and started licking your core harshly.

You wanted to moan, but didn't want to give him the satisfaction to hear you, so you tried to control yourself.

After a lot of licking and tasting your insides, he got up and undressed himself.
When he was done, he sat on the bed and ordered you to get on your knees.
You obeyed him and rested your hand on his hard member.
He moaned at the feeling as you started to lick his mushroom tip. You noticed he was getting sweaty and red from the moment.
You then introduced all of his long pack into your mouth (as far as you could go)
And he groaned even harder.
You gave him all he wanted for quite some time until he released himself inside of you. You swallowed hard.

-you taste delicious- you said. That was the sexiest thing you could have ever said.

He got you up and pushed you to the wall. He then inserted himself inside of you and you moaned at the feeling of your expanded walls.

-I just pushed in and you're already moaning, (Y/N)-

You moaned higher this time.

He started with slow thrusts and then increased the pace. You where starting to feel the pain and anxiety of realizing your orgasm on him but his strong hold on your waist made you think twice.

He saw you were enjoying it so he didn't want to stop but your moans and sounds where taking him over the top.

After a while trying to hold it in, you said:
-lando, I-i don't think I can do it anymore... I need to cum, baby- you said hot in his ear.

-ok baby, you can cum, and later I'll pull out- he said and kissed you fiercely.

This was all you needed to cum all over your boyfriend. Him enjoying the view.
After, he pulled out and rested you on the bed.
He got up and brought from the bathroom a lukewarm towel to clean you. He got a hoodie from his closet and dressed you in it.
You layed in bed together until he spoke.

-(Y/N) I'm sorry I said all those awful things... I didn't really mean them, you know... I'm so sorry baby-

-Shhh...- you whispered and kissed him again. Letting that be your words.

Hiiiiii
I know it's been ages since I updated but I've been a bit busy and distracted.
I hope I update soon as there are many requests!
Hope you like it.
Sorry if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes. If there are, please let me know.