iv | some history [febuary, 2017]

iv | some history
[ FEBRUARY, 2017 ]

+

bybyby

[tagged: grckwn ]399,866 likes

[tagged: grckwn ]
399,866 likes.

bybyby baby is nervous about what you think of our video. what are your thoughts?

98,971 comments.

user1 y'all are so cute!!! and funny!! and a beautiful match!!!
edweird0 i ship it 💓
grckwn thanks eddy 🖤
user2 i'm just sad that we could've been being served this kind of content for the last two years, but have been instead starved!!!
user3 you guys are so completely adorable! it makes my heart hurt
nctea never realized how funny b.y. was until the vlog
user4 i think b.y. needs to stay away from grace. don't y'all remember miyoung? his dumb decsions hurt her. i can only imagine how traumatized grace is going to be.
user5 who's miyoung?
user4 apparently there are some people who don't remember... user5 back when b.y. debuted with highup he was with a girl named miyoung. this was when he was 17-18? she was an up and coming actress with jyp. they started dating in secret, and it later came out after they were caught kissing by a fan. anyway, they were cast out into the public eye and things got bad. fans boycotted highup's promotions, they harrassed & attacked miyoung online and in real life. then it came out that b.y. was cheating. after a VERY public break up, miyoung deleted all of her social media accounts, and even terminated her contract with jyp all together. she was still reciving hate after they broke up, and she couldn't handle it anymore.