ix | babysitter [may, 2018]

ix | babysitter
[ MAY, 2018 ]

+

i'd been pretty much holed up in my apartment since mine and yuchan's picnic. i was feeling sorry for myself, and i did need a break. i told hyomin to halt all my meetings. i stayed home, and listened to bring me the horizon's that's the spirit album on repeat and edited some videos. i stayed away from my phone, going so far as to text everyone my home phone number if they needed to contact me for the next week. i turned my phone off, and disconnected my laptop from the internet.

at the end of that week, sid showed up and forced me back into the real world. we ended up at a small coffee shop near my apartment. it took an hour for sid to bait me into getting showered, and dressed to leave. once i was dressed she forced me to post on instagram to let my followers know i'm alive.

━━━

grckwn

[tagged: nctea ]129,754 likes

[tagged: nctea ]
129,754 likes.

grckwn mood.

12,976 comments...

user1 you okay bb?
grckwn 🙃
user2 oh jeez, me too tho
user3 same tbh
nctea not what i meant but okay i guess...

━━━

nctea

[tagged: grckwn ]59,976 likes

[tagged: grckwn ]
59,976 likes.

nctea coffee date with peaches ❤🍑☕

3,976 comments...

user1 cute!
user2 did you see mark's vlive?
user3 what happened on mark's vlive?
user2 apparently grace used to babysit mark user3
user4 tell grace we love her!

━━━

"is it true you babysat mark?" sid asks, looking up from her phone.

"mark?" i reply, confused.

"mark lee. from nct?" she says, then flips her phone around to show me a picture of him.

"he's in nct? i didn't know that," i say, studying the photo. "yeah, i babysat him occasionally. his mom is like best friends with my aunt. his parents and my aunt would go out, and mark and i'd play video games. how'd you know that?"

"a fan asked him if he knew who you were on vlive, and he said that you babysat him when you were young." sid says, as i pick up my drink to take a sip.

"oh, weird. i haven't seen him in years..."

"maybe you should get in touch. i mean, yuchan should be able to hook you up, they're under the same company after all." sid says nonchalantly, picking up her iced coffee and taking a sip.

smiling, i shake my head, "you only say that because you love nct."

"and i mean you could always take me with you when you go meet him." she says, avoiding my eyes.

"you dork," i laugh. "yes, if i can get in contact with him, i'll take you."

"i love you so much!" she squeals setting her coffee down and throwing her arms around me.

"mooch," i snort, leaning my head on her shoulder.