xvii | naughty boy [august, 2018]

xvii | naughty boy
[ AUGUST, 2018 ]

+

it's six am when i hear knocking on the front door. i sit up, confused as to why i'm lying on the couch, then i see taeyong. we're tangled together on the small couch in my room across from my tv. it's in the far corner of the room right off the door leading from the stairs. i carefully untangle myself from him and head downstairs. i check the peep hole in the door, and see sid. i pull the door open, and she wraps her arms around me tightly.

"i'm sorry, sora didn't mean what she said." she mumbles into my shoulder. "she feels awful, and is terrified that you hate her."

"i don't hate her sid," i sigh, and she pulls back slightly. "i was, am—whatever—humiliated about yuchan cheating on me. it makes me feel so blind that i couldn't see that something wasn't quite right between us anymore. especially after seeing that shit rip my parents apart,"

"i know, sweetie." she smiles sadly at me.

"okay, enough about me. why are you here? and did you drive yourself? because i can definitely smell alcohol on you." i ask, pushing at the negative stuff away.

"i felt guilty about not staying to make sure you were okay, so i wanted to check in. no i didn't drive, i have an uber waiting downstairs. i have to head to a photoshoot," she hugs me once more tightly, then rushes off. "bye gracie! i love you! call sora at some point, please!"

"i will sid, be safe!" i close the door, and head back into my apartment.

i start a pot of coffee, and then walk back up to my room. taeyong's still asleep, and i have a mental debate on whether to wake him up or not. it takes me ten minutes to decide to commit to waking him up. i shake him until he groans, and grabs my wrist pulling me forward onto the couch. he wraps his arms around me, and nuzzles his face into my hair.

"y'smell nice." his voice is deeper than usual, and more gravelly.

"thank you," i mumble, my face heating up.

"what time is it?"

"six am."

"oh, really?" he asks surprised.

he pulls his face away from my hair to look at me, "who was at the door?"

"sid, she felt bad about— wait, where you awake that whole time?"

"yeah, i woke up before the knocking started but didn't want to wake you up." he says.

"or, you just wanted to keep cuddling me because i'm adorable!" i blurt out, feeling very embarrassed.

"yeah that too," he replies, smirking at me.

"are you hungry?" i duck out from his arms and stand up.

he stares at me from the couch, his hair is a mess and he looks like a cute sleepy hedgehog. i supress a smile as i stare back.

"yeah, i could go for something to eat." he says, propping his head up on his hand.

"awesome, i'll go make some food." i reply and rush downstairs to the kitchen.

"what are you doing to me, taeyoung?" i think as i release a breath i didn't even realize i was holding.

━━━

grckwn

[tagged: nct127 ]139,968 likes

[tagged: nct127 ]
139,968 likes.

grckwn song: naughty boy by pentagon
another cover ft. ty as requested, full cover up on my channel, link in bio.

20,943 comments...
user1 ... grace, have you checked knews?
grckwn no, i tend to stay away from the tabloids, why?
user1 you may want to check their most recent story grckwn
nctea grace call me plz
user2 slut #grckwniscancelledparty
user3 i knew this shit was going to blow up in our faces!!! #grckwniscancelledparty
user4 you hurt yuchan!!! how awful of you!!!! the only reason you're as popular as you are is because of him!!!!!