xxix | caught [november, 2018]

xxix | caught
[ NOVEMBER, 2018 ]

+

B.Y. HAS BEEN CAUGHT CHEATING ON GRACE KWON.

 HAS BEEN CAUGHT CHEATING ON GRACE KWON

sm soloist byun yuchan (b.y.) has been caught cheating on his girlfriend of four years, youtuber grace kwon. a fan of the youtuber took to twitter an hour ago to vent her frustration over seeing yuchan just a few minutes prior kissing a girl that was not grace. it seems this is the same fan who spoke out on a post of yuchan's about the cheating scandal that made fans hate on his ex-girlfriend miyoung. "yuchan cheats on his girlfriends and after walks away completely unscathed yet his girlfriend at the time —miyoung to example—gets hate even though she's the victim. the fxxking VICTIM. this is so utterly frustrating and makes no sense to me. yuchan should be the one under scrutiny not miyoung, and definitely not grace. yuchan's a shxt human, and y'all are gonna keep on stanning and acting like this is okay behavior because you want to date him. guess what? he'd probably cheat on you if you were to date and then you'd understand how grace and miyoung feel. i'm so sick of this behavior." the user wrote in screenshots posted to twitter. the tweet has since gained the attention of thousands of netizens who agree. as a result the hastage #westandwithmiandg. what are your thoughts? what them with us below!

12,367 comments...

user1 we ALWAYS should've been 'standing' with grace and miyoung. they deserve so much better than what they've been through.
user2 it's sad that byunnies are only now realizing how bad much damage they've been doing.
user3 jeez, stan culture is so toxic smh