xxviii | the encore [october, 2018]

xxvii | the encore
[ OCTOBER, 2018 ]

+

grckwn

[ tagged: imsorayah, nctea ]317,768 likes

317,768 likes.

grckwn d a m a g e d. edweird0

comments disabled.

━━━

edweird0

[ tagged: imsorayah , nctea ]134,098 likes

134,098 likes.

edweird0 p u d d i n. grckwn

10,869 comments...

user1 goals 😍
user2 are they together?¿
grckwn yes,, eddy is the mother to my son, marmalade 🐩 (itsajokeitsajokeitsajoke)

━━━

nctea

[ tagged: grckwn , edweird0 ]208,976 likes

208,976 likes.

nctea two dead girlfriends livin' their afterlife to the fullest 🖤💔🖤💔 imsorayah

12,086 comments...

user1 sid, you're killing that skeleton costume!
user2 sora looks so good 😍😍
user3 lovin' the silver wig sora!!!!
edweird0 makeup by moi, sid wouldn't sit still through 90% of the process 😑
imsorayah 💁☠
grckwn i ship it 😂

━━━

"normally the sm halloween party is reserved strictly for artists and employees, but i mean, since grace is technically an employee it's whatever." sora giggles from the front seat beside hyomin.

"what about me?" sid asks, looking up from her phone.

"you're my date!" sora tells her in a 'duh' tone.

"and what's my role?" edward questions, looking lost.

"you're my date." i tell him, and her rolls his eyes as if to say 'oh great'. "we could just drop you off here, and you could walk back to your apartment?"

"i'm kidding! calm yourself bitch," he chuckles, shaking his head.

"we're going in the back though, because yuchan came by himself. he made up some bullshit excuse as to why you weren't joining him this year." hyomin tells us, she's been fuming about yuchan since we got back from our trip.

she also isn't sm's biggest fan right now because they won't allow taeyong and i to hang out anymore.  she has this deluded idea that i might actually have a crush on taeyong of all people! how crazy right?

she pulls up between two catering trucks, and we all climb out and head into the building. sora's manager is waiting for us, holding the door open. we headed in, and  were immediately swept up in a mass of dancing people. i'd been to the sm halloween party with yuchan a number of times, even before we started dating, but it always amazes me how many artists sm has when you can we them all  condensed in one place like this. it also make you realize just how many nct members there are she they're all together like this.

i spot mark wearing a blue suit, and doyoung dressed as a vampire sitting together and talking. chenle and jisung sit on the otherside of the table with renjun. sora and sid walk over, and edward and i make our way to the refreshments. both of us usually gravitate toward the food table no matter where we are.  there's cupcakes, and brownies and so many other treats. a lot of it's been untouched. which isn't unusual. a lot of sm's artists are in the middle of promoting, or getting ready for a comeback.

"ooh this is so cute," edward says holding up a cupcake that had been made into a ghost.

"it is," i reply picking one up off the table and peeling off the wrapper to take a bite.

"fancy seeing you here stranger," a voice says from behind me before i can take a bite.

good mood, gone. i immediately frown as i spin on my heels to look at him. he's dressed as a demon, how appropriate.

"didn't think you would want to come, seeing as you're not allowed to talk to your boyfriend anymore." yuchan says, shoving his hands into the pockets of his red trousers.

he's wearing a blood red suit, complete with a headband on his head with horns and a tail.

"i have other friends than just taeyong that work here. sora, mark, chanyeol, joy, wendy, taeyeon. just because you and i aren't together anymore doesn't mean i'm going to start hating all the people you introduced me to because they were your friends first. and besides, i've got no reason to hide. you cheated, and by now i'm pretty sure everyone knows that." i reply calmly, smirking at him. "and, technically, i'm an sm employee now, so i don't need you."

i can tell I've struck a nerve with that last statement because his jaw tightens, and he turns around and walks away. edward stares at me with wide eyes, and the bursts out laughing.

"that was fucking awesome!" he laughs, throwing his arm around my shoulder. "letting out your inner badass are you?"

"just a little, he needs to know that he doesn't hold anything over my head and that i'm the one saving his ass from a scandal not the other way around." i giggle as we head over to nct 127's table.

"what did dumbass want?" sid asks from her spot perched on sora's lap.

"he said that he 'didn't think i'd want to come seeing as i can't talk to taeyong'," i tell her and she rolls her eyes.

"however, little miss here put him in his place, and it was brilliant." edward tells them, and both sid and sora pout at me.

"i wish i could've witnessed that," sid says, and sora nods along.

"make sure to stick around for the encore then," i wink at them, and mark gives me a confused look.

and just like clockwork, everyone's phones start going off.