vii | cheater, cheater [january, 2018]

[ JANUARY, 2018 ]

+

━━━━━━━━━━━━
SID 🦄🌵
━━━━━━━━━━━━

you have a sec?

eddy's setting up my
lights so yeah, but it
needs to be quick, if i
keep stalling he's
going to kill me.

i have something i need
to tell you... and you're
not going to like it very
much.

you're scaring me,
what is it?

a friend of mine
sent me this last night
and i just got to it now...

a friend of mine sent me this last nightand i just got to it now

that's yuchan... but that
is definitely not me....
oh my god...you were
right, edward was right.
i'm so fucking stupid.

honey i'm so sorry.

━━━

"we realize you're hurting grace," yuchan's manager, minsung, tells me. "however, we can't have the two of you ending things."

"i beg your pardon?" i ask, staring bewteen him and the ceo.

"yuchan and you are the biggest couple in korea right now, everyone knows the two of you by name nearly. your faces are plastered everywhere," the ceo says with a deadpan expression.

"so?" i reply, tears spilling down onto my cheeks. "i'm heartbroken, and humiliated! the man i spent the last four years with has been lying to me and cheating on me!"

"he's enlisting in the military soon, miss. kwon. can you wait until he enlists to break things off?"

"how is that any fair to me!" i shout, getting up and storming towards the door. "he's being rewarded for his wrong doings, and the one who's suffered the most—which is me if you forgot—is being asked to suffer even more?! i don't think so!"

"we'll pay you!" the ceo says, catching my attention.

i don't turn to face him though, my hand on the doorknob.

"we'll pay you a biweekly salary. and we'll give you and your friend free use of the sound rooms, and the practice rooms."

"i'll have to think about it. i'll have my manager call you." i reply, and storm the rest of the way out of the room, and to the elevator.