-•1•-

"Don't be so quick to judge me. You only see what I choose to show you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Dreaming*

I'm sorry...

Sorry for what?

I'm sorry for worrying you. I never wanted to make you feel the way you did.

******* YoU dOn'T hAvE t-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Y/n point of view-

I woke up in Cold sweat, jumping out of bed.
Why do I keep having the same dream?

I have been having this dream for the past few months. It started when Midoriya and me couldn't hang out that much because of his training.

What time is it?

I looked to my right to see my night stand. The clock read 4:10

Damn it's early. I don't have have to wake up for another 1 hour and 30 minutes

But I didn't feel sleepy. I didn't want to go back to that dream. So I got up. I washed up , and watched tv till it was 6:00 I made sure the TV wasn't to loud, i didn't want to wake up my dad.

I couldn't really focus on watching TV though. Today is the day for my first day at U.A. How did Midoriya get in? I mean, I know he was training, but could all that training really get him into U.A.? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for him! He's always wanted to go to U.A. because All might went there. But he's Quirkless. How is it possible?

Stuck in me thoughts, I didn't realize someone walking out of a room, coming near me.

They tapped my shoulder, I looked up quickly to see who it was. I don't really know who I was expecting anyway, it's only me and my dad who live here.

"Why are you up so early in the morning"?

It was none other then my dad.

"I woke up from a nightmare and couldn't go back to sleep, so I came to watch TV."

I heard a sigh from him,
"You do realize your gonna be tired today right? Today's your first day at U.A."

"I know, I know. I just couldn't go back to sleep, sorry dad."
I gave him a smile, while he stared walking in the kitchen.

"Well go get ready, it's already 6:00"

"Already? Wow, time flies."

I turned to the news channel, knowing my dad would watch it when he drinks his Coffee.
I go to my room, only to find my cat Izu!
Yes, I named him after My best friend Izuku, Midoriya. He's a black cat, but dad bought him a cute Green collar bow! I have to admit it's cute! But Izu, is a boy, but me and my dad don't really care

( Thats how the bow looks like!)

-Time skip-

Dad left 10 minutes ago, he's a teacher after all, he's gotta be by the school earlier then his students.
I walk out of my house, say bye to Izu, and Lock the door.
Walking towards the stairs, I hear a special green haired boy yelling my name.

"Hey Y/n!"

"Hey Midoriya! I'm guessing we're finally gonna walk to school together like old times! You trained most of the time so we couldn't really walk to school together."

"I know, I'm sorry for not walking with you!"

"It's ok! I understand you wanted to get into U.A. really badly. And I was Training too, so you weren't the only one!"

We walk to the school talking about random things, catching up with each other.

"How's Izu doing? I hope he's doing ok! I haven't seen him in ages!"

"Yeah, he's doing fine! His fur is soft as ever! You can see him when we come back from U.A.!"

"Of course! We'll probably have homework so we can do it together!"

"Thanks Midoriya! Can we do it at your place though? After you see Izu can we go to your place? I wanna say hi to Inko! It's been forever!"

"Of course! Mom has been wanting to talk to you too!"

We laugh here and there, talking about things. We notice the time and realize class will begin in a few mins, we run to our classes, hoping we won't be late on our first day

I hear Midoriya whisper to himself,
"Class 1A, 1A, come on where is it?"

"There it is!"
I yell, getting nervous, anxious, but a bit excited to meet new people!

We open the door and hear two people talking,

"Take your feet off of that desk now!"

"HUH?"

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property, you cretin!"

"YOU'RE KIDDING ME, RIGHT YOUR OLD SCHOOL PUT A STICK UP YOUR ASS? OR WERE YOU BORN WITH IT?"

What?
No.
This can't be.
NO.

"Let's start over. I'm Tenya Iida from the somei private Academy."

"SOMEI, HUH? SO YOU MUST THINK YOU'RE BETTER THEN ME. I'M GONNA HAVE FUN TEARIN' YOU A NEW ONE."

"You would threaten me? Your own classmate? Are you sure you're in the right place?"

"Yeah Bakugou, are you sure you're in the right place?"

Everyone looks in my direction, I have my arms crossed. Last time I saw him, it wasn't so good.