-•4•-

🌟" Unexpected kindness is the most powerful, least costly, and most underrated agent of human chnage."🌟
- Bob Kerry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Dreaming-

I look around, I find myself at the park. The park I have passed by many times before, but I have never went to play in it.

When I first met Midoriya, I asked him that we should play at the park, but... he looked hurt. I could tell something had happened at this park that he doesn't like talking about. I never asked why he looked so upset though. I felt like I had no reason to ask.

I look around, deciding to go to the Swing. I always have wanted to go on it.

I sit on it, holding onto the chain, looking up to the sky, swinging myself.

I heard footsteps coming, I looked to see who it was, only to find it was Bakugou.

He looked around, then finally notice me.

"What the fuck are you doing here Dork?"

He looked very confused. I took this opportunity to see what he was wearing. He wasn't wearing his School uniform, he was wearing a shirt with a skull on it, and black warmups.

He looked a bit tired though, why am I dreaming of him? Why? He's a asshole. And why in these clothes? I've never seen him wear this clothes before.

I soon realize he was looking at me.
up and down, I look down only to realize how short my shorts are. I mean this is a dream, this isn't the real Bakugou, so wearing this in-front of him doesn't really matter.
But why do I still feel a bit flustered?

I look to my right, only to hear footsteps coming closer and closer. I finally hear someone sit on the swing next to me. I look to my left only to see Bakugou doing the same thing I'm doing. Only, he's not swinging himself. He's just looking at the ground.

"Why the fuck are you wearing Pjs?"

He had whispered something luckily I heard it.

"Why the fuck am I dreaming about you?"

WHAT? DREAMING ABOUT ME? WAIT, WHAT?!

"Why."

"Huh? Why what?"

For once he was actually kinda calm.

"Why do you treat Midoriya the way you do?"

I said this because I remember saying this to Bakugou in the real world. If he answers, by something I have never thought of before, then some crazy shit is going on.

I see his expression change, I guess he's not calm anymore.

"Well since I am fucking dreaming, I can literally say anything."

He hasn't even looked up once.

"Why the fuck is he nice? I NEVER NEEDED HIS HELP! I DIDN'T NEED HIS HELP WHEN I FELL ALL THOSE YEARS AGO! I PICK ON HIM BECAUSE I WANT HIM TO FEAR ME! NOT TO HELP ME!! I NEVER NEEDED HIS FUCKING HELP!!"

I saw a tear roll down his face. WHAT THE FUCK? I WASENT EXPECTING THAT ANSWER! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!

"Oh, Bakugou, it's okay.."