-•3•-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⚡️"We always look at our scars as ugly marks, but sometimes, lets try to consider them as nice things. As symbols that something painful in the past had been healed."⚡️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HEY DORK I WANNA TALK TO YOU!"

What does Bakugou want now?

Bakugou calls me a Dork, Just because I started Dorking out about Harry Potter, and making references to Hamilton. I'll never regret talking about them.

"What do you want now Bakugou?"

"why."

"What? Why wha-"

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU TALK TO ME LIKE YOUR BETTER THEN ME? AM I JUST SOMEONE FOR YOU TO LOOK DOWN ON? HUH?!"

I look at him for a long period of time, I can tell he's getting inpatient.

Since he doesn't have a tie, I grab onto his collar. He looks shocked, his expression has changed dramatically. I see something on his cheeks, but that's not something to focus on right now.

"You wanna know why I talk back to you? Because I have the balls to stick up for others. I care for my best friend, you hurt him in so many ways. In ways where he thought there simply was just no point! You brought sadness into his life! FINDING OUT HE WAS QUIRKLESS GAVE UP SO MUCH HOPE! YOU MADE THINGS WORSE FOR HIM! YOU CAUSED HIM SO MUCH FUCKING PAIN!!! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!"

I clenched my hands into his collar, I didn't want to show this asshole any of my pain. But I did... my scar wasn't helping my case either. It felt like fire was spreading through my whole arm!

I soon let go, the pain was getting worse and worse.

I grabbed my arm, squeezing it. Hoping the pain would go away.

Then something happend. Something I didn't want others to see.

I cried.

I cried infront of him.

I couldn't face him any longer.

I ran, I ran outside for whatever dad had in plan.

-Time skip after school-

I went with Midoriya to check his finger. The nurse healed him, so that's good.

I made a couple of friends today, there names are: Kirishima, Denki, Mino, MoMo, Jiro, and Todoroki

I MADE SO MANY FRIENDS TODAY!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!

I go to the class and grab my things, I tell Dad I'll see him when he gets home.

I run to catch up with midoriya and two others, after talking with the two I find out there names! Iida and uraraka. I'm so happy I made new friends!

Midoriya comes over for a bit to see Izu, then we head next door to his apartment. I say hello, only to see Inko running towards us giving me a hug first.

"I'm so happy to see you! I'm happy my Izuku can see his best friend now! He had so much training!"

The thing about Inko is, she believes me and Midoriya will become a couple. I mean if my child was going through the same thing, I think I would think the same thing too. I remind Inko that I love her son, but not in a couple, relationship type way.

Me and Midoriya grab a few snacks and head to his room.

We get our stuff out of our bags, we didn't have that much homework today, but we helped each other when ever we needed it.