-•5•-

🌦"Be patient. Sometimes you have to go through the worst to get to the best."🌦

________________

People started coming into class, you wanted to talk to Bakugou were it was only the two of you.

"N-Never mind, lets talk later..."

"Tch! Whatever."

He looked to the left ignoring everyone who was coming in.

I frown a bit. I might hate him, but maybe I somewhat care for this guy. In a weird crazy way, he's kinda sweet..

"Hey Y/n!"

You look up and see Midoriya. You smile once again, you got up and went to go talk to him.

You had left you phone on the table, you could you see that you where on instagram.

Bakugou looked over, only to see,

He had read 'An edgy gryffindor that doesn't take shit from anyone and only cares about there partners opinion'

-Time skip-

You had seen Uraraka hero outfit, and told her she looked good in it! She was happy to hear that, you told people you knew how you like there costume. They thanked you, only you didn't want to compliment that perverted trash.

 They thanked you, only you didn't want to compliment that perverted trash

(Here's your hero costume, I'm sorry if you Don't like it!)

All might had explain what the rules, but once in awhile people would interrupt him.

Midoriya was teamed with Uraraka as the hero's, and Iida, Bakugou as the villains.

You were teamed up with Todoroki.
He seemed like a pretty 'chilled' guy, so you didn't mind.

"Hey your names Todoroki right? It's nice to meet you!"

You smiled and waited for a response.

"Um, hey. Your friends with Midoriya, am I right?"