-•9•-

( This is a very long chapter btw 1987 words)

———————————————————

⛈🌧🌦🌤☀️"If you Don't leave your past in the past, it Will destroy your future. Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away."☀️🌤🌦🌧⛈

———————————————————

We all stood there.

We knew,

We were in trouble.

—————

I looked at katsuki, then I looked back at my dad. He started to put on his goggles.

"Stand back! This is real. These are real villains."

Real.

Real.

We looked at these villains, and pure evil
Stared back.

"Real villains? No way. How could so many of 'em get into UA facility this secure?

Kirishima took a step closer, trying to figure out how they could've done it.

That's when Todoroki spoke up

"Why aren't the alarms going off? Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target?"

He paused before speaking again.

"Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here. They're fools for trespassing here, but they thought this out."

The whole class looked at him worried, scared, and shocked.

"Thirteen, get them out of here. And alert the main campus. Actually, if they've got the ability to block our sensors,-"

"Then they might be jamming our regular
Communications, too. Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school."

Kaminari is taken back by this. He soon responds with
"Yes sir."
And tries to contact the school.
I soon look back at my father as he walks closer to the villains.

I took a few steps closer since I was in the back.

"What're you gonna do? You can't fight them on your own!"
There's to many of 'em. Even if you can nullify their quirks, your fighting style is not suited for this! Your power works best
In stealth and one-on-one fights. That's-That's not gonna help with a group!"

I told my dad, my voice a bit shaky.

He pause for a second, looking down, but
Then looked up. And spoke.

"You can't be a pro if you only have one trick."

And with that he took off. I've seen him do this many times. But for some reason, deep down, my heart was aching. Something wasn't right. But, my dad is strong. All I can do is give him hope.

He started attacking them. One-by-one they fell to the ground. You can do it dad. I believe in you.

"Woah, I guess I shouldn't have underestimated him."

"Theirs no time to be analyzing! We have to go you two!"

"Right!"
We both looked at each other. We soon ran off with the rest of the class.
We where making our way to the main entrance, then...