-•6•-

⚡️"Behind every scar there is an untold story of survival."⚡️

______________________________________

Me and Midoriya waited till everyone had left the classroom, we talked about many things. It felt like we were both trying to avoid the conversation from earlier.

"Okay dad, see you when you come home!"

"Oh, midoriya, Y/n. I won't be home today, Saturday and Sunday. Y/n can you stay at Midoriyas till then?"

"Oh! Yeah of course dad! I just have to pick up a few things."

"Okay, and midoriya, I trust you."

"Dad! You know Midoriya! He's not like that!"

"I know, I know, just looking out for my little girl."

"Daaaaaaad!"

You walked out, the classroom embarrassed. Putting your hands on your face.

"Bye mr. Aizawa! Y/n wait up!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You arrived at your house, grabbing clothes, sketch book and your pencils.

I had to bring Izu, because no one else could take care of him.

"You have everything?"

"Yeah! And besides we live next door to each other. So if I did forget something I could just walk next door."

Midoriya opened the door, taking off his shoes, and so did I.

"Hey mom!"

"Hello Inko!"

"Oh! Y/n! Aizawa told me you were gonna spent to the night for a couple of days! Please make yourself at home!"

I smiled at her kindness, she's so nice! She's like the mom I never had.

"Thank you!"

Me and midoriya went into the kitchen, grabbing snacks to eat while watching videos of all might.

"Ah! Don't eat that much! We're going out to eat!"

"Oooooh! Where are we going Inko?"

"Yeah mom, you never mentioned this."

"It's a surprise! I know both of you will enjoy it!"

Inko smiled at both of us.

"We'll be leaving around 8:00"

"Okay! We'll keep that in mind mom!"

Me and Midoriya walked to his room, we decided to share a small bag of chips to save room for dinner.

"Where do you think we're going Mido??"

"To be honest I don't know, mom said it's something we'll both enjoy."

"That's true...do you wanna get ready first? Or me?"

"You can get ready first!"

"okay, I'll go get ready!"

Since Midoriya had that talk with Bakugou, AND we waited till everyone would leave the class, it was already kinda late.

I grabbed my bag, and took a quick shower, after my shower, Mido went to take his.

I had changed into,