-•7•-

🌼" I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile... Then walk into a pole."🌼

______________________________________

"Damn it..."

I look to the ground, about to cry.

"DAMN IT!"

Why does everything have to be like this? Why?

I sat on the concrete, still looking down. Tears forming in my eyes.

"Hey dork, you okay?"

My eyes widen when I realize who's voice that belongs to, damn it! I'm crying! I don't want him to see me like this!

"Y-Yeah, I'm o- OW!"

I grab onto my left arm, the pain is unbearable.

"Stop fucking lying, your obviously in a lot of pain dumbass. Now are you gonna explain why your in pain all of sudden?"

"It's just...um..."

You rubbed your left arm, the pain was starting to go away.

Bakugou sat next to me, grabbing my arm, and pulling up the sleeve.

"WHA! KATSUKI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

His eyes widened, there was a big scar on your left arm, it was a bit red around it from you rubbing it.

"W-What the hell? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YOURSELF?!"

I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"ITS NOT LIKE THAT KATSUKI! THIS ISN'T WHAT YOU THINK IT IS, ITS  SOMETHING FAR MORE DIFFERENT THEN THAT!"

Tears start falling down your cheeks.

"DAMN IT! LOOK AT ME! I'M FUCKING CRYING! I HATE THIS SO FU-"

"HEY! Stop yelling, That old hag will come out asking if we're ok. She is the one who sent me to check up on you. I understand if you can't or just don't want to talk about it. Just know- Deku and the others are always there for you."

You looked at him, shocked. Tears were still coming down your cheeks. Is he trying to be nice?

"Baku-"

"And call me Katsuki from now on, might as well since you kept on calling me that."

"WHA?? I did? I didn't even notice."

You smiled, the tears were going away, from Katsuki making you smile a bit.

"Why the FUCK are you smiling so wide?"

"It's just, I can tell your trying to be nice right now. It's nice. Seeing you act like this, you know, this is a good side of you."

"SHUT THR FUCK UP!"

"And there it is."

You laugh at how he acted after you said that. The tears finally went away.

"There. You stopped crying."

"Yeah, I have."

You two both look at the sky, even though he can be quite the asshole, you felt safe and warm next to him.

"Are you wearing fucking mr. Aizawa black jeans? The fuck? And... a Present mic shirt? Fucking Dork."

"Hey! For your information, Present mic and 'Eraserhead' are my favorite heroes! And so is all might but, he's my third favorite hero."

"Really? You sure do like some weird ass hero's."

"So you're calling all might a ' weird ass'?"

"FOR FUCKS SAKE! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT!"

You laughed at his behavior. For some odd weird reason, you never wanted this moment to end.

"Well we better get inside before that old hag gets worried."

"Old hag? You know Katsuki, you should be thankful to have a mom like her. She looks like a cool mom."

"Tch. Whatever, get up."

"Okay, I'm coming"

We were getting closer to the door until Katsuki stopped.

"You know what, here give me your fucking phone."

"What the fuck? Why?"

"JUST GIVE ME YOUR DAMN PHONE!"

"Fine puffer fish."

"AND DON'T CALL ME THAT STUPID NICKNAME!"

He snatched your phone out of your hand and put something in.

"Hey! Don't do anything stupid!"

"Here. I'm all done."

He gave you back your phone.

He had opened the door so you could get in the house. You didn't have enough time to check what he did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye Mitsuki! Bye masaru! Bye Katsuki! Have a goodnight!"

Inko waved to them, I waved to them, but I was mostly just waving to Katsuki. Mido, he just looked nervous. He still waved, just to be nice.

You all stepped in the car, Inko driving away.

"Soooo, did you two have fun?"

"Y-Yeah mom!"

"Yeah, I had fun! Well maybe besides my arm hurting for some reason."

Speaking of my arm, DID I LEAVE MY ALL MIGHT JACKET AT KATSUKIS?!

You checked to see if you had your phone. But no sign of earbuds.

Wait, hold up...

Did...

Did that Puffer fish add his number to my phone?

        💥KILL EXPLODO-KILLS💥

Y= Y/n       B = Bakugou

Y: Hey, is my All might Jacket there? Can you give it to me on Monday? At school? And really you put your number in my phone? You could have just asked me Katsuki!

B: Well I thought you would have said no if I asked. AND THAT WOULD BE AWKWARD DUMBASS!!  Fine, I'll bring your stupid Jacket on Monday.

Y: thank you so much! Fun fact, All might actually gave that jacket to me!

B: yeah right. YOU THINK I'M DUMB OR SOMETHING?!And just to let you know, you can talk to me whenever you need to

Y: thanks Katsuki, it means a lot to see you text that!

B: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Y: I have to go, I'm at Midos! Text you later!

B: WAIT YOUR SPENDING THE NIGHT WITH DEKU?!?

You turned off your notifications. You knew very well he would keep texting you.

When you went into Midos room, you changed his contact name to:

                💥🐡Puffer fish🐡💥

You laughed at this, you went to talk to Mido about things, soon it was time for bed.

Mido set a bed for you on the floor, you got comfortable, but soon remembered about Katsuki text.

You just texted him

'Good night Puffer fish 💥🐡'

And turned your phone off, knowing he was gonna blow your phone up with thousands of text.

While falling asleep you smiled.

But,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Dreaming-