-•11•-

✨"ɪғ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ʟᴏᴏᴋs sᴡᴇʟʟ ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ʏᴏᴜ, ᴡʜᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇs ᴀ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ɪғ sʜᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇ? Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ"✨

———————————————————

You and Mido ran to school. There were only 7 minutes left until school started. The one time you slept in, you feel tired as hell how is that even possible? You even slept in your own house today!

Mido was slowing down, that's when I grabbed his hand. Running, and panting.

We finally arrived only 5 minutes to spare. We opened the door very dramatically. Speed walking to our desk from embarrassment.

I laid out my hands on the desk, and laid my head down.

"We made it!"

I said trying to catch my breath. Everything felt like it was spinning. God, I need water! But class is about to start...SHIT!

"Here."

That's when I looked up. It was Katsuki. He was handing me his water bottle. His water bottle was plain. Not a single design on it. Just plain.

"What?"

"TAKE THE DAMN THING! Your obviously gonna faint."

He said the last part quietly. I looked at him, then the water bottle. I took it only taking big gulps of water. But soon I realize that this is HIS water bottle. That had HIS mouth on. I soon spit some out making a big scene.

Luckily Uraraka had tissues in her bag, so I was able to clean it up right before the teacher came.

As I sat down at my desk, I kept thinking about the water bottle. And how our lips have practically touched now. Well, in a way they have. I feel my face heat up just from thinking about it. I cover my face and notice the teacher who had just opened the door.

It was- WAIT DAD?!? Wait why is dad here? Everyone was wonder the Same thing. Why was he here? He's still needs to heal! Right?

That's when he started explaining why he was there. And most importantly he started explaining the U.A. Sports festival! But what about the U.S.J. Attack?

He of course answered our questions about it. I soon got excited! THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!

"Katsuki! Can you believe it! I'M SO EXCITED!"

He then turned around half way. Resting his arm on his chair. He then looked at me with a smirk on his face.

That smirk. God that smirk. Y/N! STOP THINKING STUPID DIRTY THOUGHTS LIKE THAT!!

"I see your excited too! Hey! Maybe we can train together!"

"Sure, whatever."

He then got up, grabbed his bag and was about to walk to the door.

"Hey katsuki Wait!"

He then turned around, holding his bag over his shoulder.

"HUH?"

I grabbed my bag, and walked over to him.
"Let's have lunch together!"

He then looked at me, up and down. His actions only made me blush a bit.

"Fine, do whatever the hell you wanna do."

I looked at him. Stars in my eyes.

"REALLY!!"

We both walked out of class, we had to buy our lunch unfortunately. I soon got a text on my phone, I looked at it only to see a text from Mido!

M: Hey, are you gonna have lunch with kacchan today?