o1

"chapter one"

"chapter one"

yuta

"kinda sucks that there is no girls in our school." my friend yuto scoffed, he harshly scratched his head and looked slightly pissed.

i rolled my eyes. "what did you expect? it's a high school only for boys, separated genders." i simply stated him, he glared at me and playfully smacked my head. i whined. "hey, i know i am not stupid!"

"ey, you're so obsessive towards girls! come on yuto, you can live a high school without any girls." i said, he rolled his eyes and looked forward, so did i.

"oh well, see you tomorrow yuta." yuto grabbed my hand, as he pulled me into a hug. "yeah see you." i simply said, he started walking and turned left.

this is what happened often, everyday when we reach the corner of the street, yuto would turn to the left while i walk straight.

i walked casually and propped earphones inside my ears, i spotted the bright sakura tree that was planted beside the stairs.

i looked down and of course there she was. the girl i always see everyday.

she was sitting at the side peacefully, she had her sketchbook on her lap as her head was hanging down. her long hair covered her face, but i did see it several times, i admit she's kind of pretty.

i looked at her, but at the same time watched where i as going, i didn't want to trip.

after a few seconds, she lifted her head up and directly connected my eyes with mine. i felt my heart skipped a beat as i blinked and saw her pretty face.

her eyes, so bright almost like the pink, petals of the sakura tree. her lips were tinted red, soft and smooth. cheeks were blushy, and she's beautiful.

i quickly looked away, and focused where i was going: my home.