22

yuta

"go away yuto!" i pushed him, yuto was stronger pushed me back and reached the top of the stairs. he gasped and pointed down.

"oh crap, is that her?" he whispered, and without any hesitation ran down to sakura. "she seems pretty." he chuckled like an idiot.

"yuto you little bastard!" i whispered shouted, i touched his cloth but didn't managed to grab them and pull him back.

when he reached sakura, she greeted her. "um, hello." yuto spoke with a friendly tone i never heard before, after all those months.

sakura turned around, and when they met each other's eyes she smiled and bowed. "i am yuto, a friend of yuta."

when i finally reached them, i was almost out of breath. i inhaled and exhaled, i placed my palm on yuto's shoulders and squeezed them. "yes, this is my friend, sorry sakura i tried to stop him."

yuto smirked, then smiled. "so, when did you two meet." he asked sakura, but she started to panic a bit, she bit her lips and looked up at me.

"like a month ago..." i answered for her. "shut up yuta, ain't talking to you."

sakura pursed her lips, then gave me a nod.

"yuto, sakura can't speak....." i smiled and stared at her. "she's mute."

yuto widened his eyes, he looked at me, then at sakura. "oh.... well i hope we can be friends." yuto said, he sat beside her as i sat beside him.