18

yuta

when i walked sakura home, i went home as well. the big white gate got opened by some maids, they greeted me and i bowed and showed respect.

i walked inside my house, everything was glass, and seemed so fragile. why does mom and dad wants a mansion, it's kinda annoying because it's hella big and sometimes i don't even know where the toilet is. or where the heck i am walking.

i walked passed the living room, but my mother stopped me. "nakamoto yuta!" she shouted, i let out a heavy sigh and turned around.

i saw her grumpy, annoying face.

"yes mother?" i asked, i needed to sound respectful and nice.

"aika's mother called me, and she told me you're being a jerk towards her!" my mother yelled, she stood up and walked closer to me as i furrowed my eyebrows.

"mother, i have no idea who aika is. she's being a brat to my friend!" i defended myself.

"i heard about your friend..... sakura?" when she spoke her name, she looked disgusted and i had no idea why.

"yuta my deer, we want you to prepare yourself and respect aika. she's going to be a part of your life, a big part of your life." she spoke with a serious voice, she turned around and left me.

i was confused, clueless, and worried. what does she mean about that? who even is she?

all i know is, she goes in the school called "seien girls' high school."

i need to know who the hell she is. is she gonna her adopted or something? i don't want that brat. and why does my mother even know her? have aika's and my mother been talking or something?